+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
You guys scared me, I did not apply as a federal skilled worker ooooo, I applied as a Provincial Nominee and the instruction says...'mail your complete application to the Visa Office' Accra Ghana. Sydney is for Federal Skilled workers...I guess I am right sha.

VOA

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1233/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Additiona docs. request 15-06-11
AOR Received.
01-03-2011 from CIO
IELTS Request
Sent with appl.
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Request
02-09-2011
Med's Done....
20-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-11-11
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-11
LANDED..........
mandiebraxton said:
Congrats! Did you go to in process before the MR? Mandie
Thanks Mandie,
My address disappeared for like 2 weeks and e-cas turned in process on 1st September.
MR was dated 2nd sept.
I think Accra is really flying now.

VOA

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1233/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Additiona docs. request 15-06-11
AOR Received.
01-03-2011 from CIO
IELTS Request
Sent with appl.
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Request
02-09-2011
Med's Done....
20-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-11-11
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-11
LANDED..........
ralfee said:
Thank you my people. We are using a lawyer and so the MR was sent to the law firm directly. As part of our agreement with them, we needed to pay them the last installment of their fees before they release the document. We made the payment today but I don't think it's an eMR as they already told us the money we paid will cover the courier fee. Hopefully, we should receive it by Tuesday by God's grace.

Please does anyone have an idea the cost of the medicals and the best hospital to go? We are a family of 4. I'd appreciate whatever info I can get.

Wishing us all the very best as we progress.
Congrats ralfee.

We are in same boat.Using Agent makes the process so expensive but a good one will save you from costly mistakes,

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ladapo4luv

Welcome to the forum.

You did not make your initial post very clear and as this thread is for FSW, everyone assumed you were FSW applicant. As a provincial nominee, you are correct in sending your package to Accra.

As Mandie rightly said, you most likely will see a change in your ecas even before you get any acknowledgement from Accra.

Peace!!!

mfoniso

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
abj
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Quebec selected SW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
Doc's Request.
additional info requested: 29/11/2011
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
in process as at May 01, 2012......MR coming soon
ok, then i will try GTB next time. i do have a dorm acct with UBA but they do only in usd. thanks for the useful info. its been a few days i havent logged in.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
ladapo4luv said:
OMG!!! Are you guys kidding??? I got my letter of approval after applying for MPNP from Manitoba and the instruction stated that the certificate had been sent to Accra. Then , i gathered all requested documents and sent same to Accra...OMG...what do I do now???
You joker ;D! You shd have indicated it was provincial nominee programme! Cos this forum is for FSW!! Lol Mandie

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
VOA said:
Thanks Mandie,
My address disappeared for like 2 weeks and e-cas turned in process on 1st September.
MR was dated 2nd sept.
Ok...I am believing the same is happening to me.. my address disappeared since Aug 28.......Mandie

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VOA said:
Thanks Mandie,
MR was dated 2nd sept.

Congratulations VOA.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:
I told you! you see the man don begging fire plenty shots all over the place from church to otomopo. aaaah

Please go thru your docs again and try to identify anything that could have resulted in this minor delay.

Cheers
@Spoke, request for a Caipnotes.

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
;)
ladapo4luv said:
You guys scared me, I did not apply as a federal skilled worker ooooo, I applied as a Provincial Nominee and the instruction says...'mail your complete application to the Visa Office' Accra Ghana. Sydney is for Federal Skilled workers...I guess I am right sha.
@ladapo4luv, u are  just be expecting to here from Accra am also a PNP applicant but have gotten my visa. If you are in Lagos we can see@t the meeting next sat 17th

I wish to say big congratulations to all Pas and Ma that God had favoured with MR, PPR and visa.
I pray others expecting to hear from Accra will testify to the goodness of the Lord.
Have a nice weekend.
Dan

efetobore

Sep 10, 2011
Hello folks I am instrested in The Quebec Immigration selection program for Quebec Skilled Workers.
please advice on the processes.

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Hello all, Please forgive my errors then. @ In_dan, thanks a lot and congratulations, I am indeed happy for you. So there is a meeting point? where and when please?

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hi my people,

VOA et al, congrates on your MRs and PPR.Good news will reach each and evryone of us IJN.

@Ladapo4luv,we do have aa meeting point and the next meeting is on the 17th September at Etiebets place Gra ikeja at 1pm.

Ig

TEZKEM

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2004
Doc's Request.
May 2004
AOR Received.
Other updates in 2006, 2007 and March 2010
IELTS Request
N/A (representations made)
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
July 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 2011
LANDED..........
7th December 2011 (Praise God)
TEZKEM said:
Wakey! Wakey!!
You all recall i was wondering why i had not gotten passport request since doing my medicals? Can you believe it that i wrote accra and they said they sent my passport request more than a month ago? On closer scrutiny, it was to an email i have not used to communicate with them in recent times. That means the response was quite fast!!

Pls everyone who is expecting any communication should check all emails they have ever used to contact accra.

But better late than never, Thank God. I will be in Accra soon before the expiry of the 60 days to collect my marple leaf. HA :D HA ;D HA ;) HA :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

PRAISE GOD!! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!!
DRMONEY, SEGLAD, JADA, REDDISH AND ALL OTHERS THAT RECENTLY COLLECTED VISAS

Pls were you required to bring along an updated set of forms IM0008-Application for perm resident forms, additional family info, background info, economic class again with your passports?

My PR said i should update all these forms again. Could this be a mistake on their part?

Pls see sample here:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
You are requested to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 60 days to the Canadian High Commission so that we may issue your visa(s) and return your documentation to you. The visa will be valid for 6 months or until the expiry of your medical results (----------2012), whichever is earliest. You may also appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 am, for visa collection. The visa will be issued the same day. You must bring this letter with you.
Please note that you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:
* An updated IRPA application for you and your spouse. An application includes the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], the Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] and the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406]. As the principal applicant, you must also complete the Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]. Forms can be found at:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
- PASSPORTS. Check that:
• There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passport.
• Each passport is valid for at least 6 months.
• Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
- TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER; these photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. Photograph specifications are attached to this electronic message.
- A "pre-paid" courier return service in order that we can return the visa(s), passport(s) and documentation to you. The Canadian High Commission will NOT return passports by regular mail.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S) AND DOCUMENTATION ALONG WITH A COPY OF THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Accra
PO Box 1639
Accra, Ghana

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CITIZENS OF NIGERIA
E-Passport: We will only accept applications that include an e-passport. The Government of Nigeria has informed us that effective Dec 31, 2010 the older style of Nigerian Passport is no longer valid, regardless of the validity date on the passport. As we will only insert a visa in a passport with at least 6 months validity, we have stopped accepting the older style passport and require applicants to submit the new e-passport.
Regards,
Immigration Section - xxx

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
TEZKEM said:
DRMONEY, SEGLAD, JADA, REDDISH AND ALL OTHERS THAT RECENTLY COLLECTED VISAS

Pls were you required to bring along an updated set of forms IM0008-Application for perm resident forms, additional family info, background info, economic class again with your passports?

My PR said i should update all these forms again. Could this be a mistake on their part?

Pls see sample here:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
You are requested to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 60 days to the Canadian High Commission so that we may issue your visa(s) and return your documentation to you. The visa will be valid for 6 months or until the expiry of your medical results (----------2012), whichever is earliest. You may also appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 am, for visa collection. The visa will be issued the same day. You must bring this letter with you.
Please note that you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:
* An updated IRPA application for you and your spouse. An application includes the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], the Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] and the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406]. As the principal applicant, you must also complete the Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]. Forms can be found at:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
- PASSPORTS. Check that:
• There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passport.
• Each passport is valid for at least 6 months.
• Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
- TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER; these photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. Photograph specifications are attached to this electronic message.
- A "pre-paid" courier return service in order that we can return the visa(s), passport(s) and documentation to you. The Canadian High Commission will NOT return passports by regular mail.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S) AND DOCUMENTATION ALONG WITH A COPY OF THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Accra
PO Box 1639
Accra, Ghana

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CITIZENS OF NIGERIA
E-Passport: We will only accept applications that include an e-passport. The Government of Nigeria has informed us that effective Dec 31, 2010 the older style of Nigerian Passport is no longer valid, regardless of the validity date on the passport. As we will only insert a visa in a passport with at least 6 months validity, we have stopped accepting the older style passport and require applicants to submit the new e-passport.
Regards,
Immigration Section - xxx
@tez, the letter say IF there is any change in your family status but if there is no change you don't need to submit imm008 I was also confuse but  getting to Accar they said if their is no changes no need so all u need is ur int'l passport and passport photo.
Congratulations.