+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oceana said:
For your new born, I would advise to wait until his/her arrival in June to do the test for your wife and baby. Health is wealth. At that time you will send a case specific enquiry to Accra informing them that you just had a baby. I would advise that you that the day after the baby arrives to shorten the response time.
Their response will be that you should update family informatiom.
Congrats again.

Thanks Oceana and basidoo,
I think is better for me to come back to 9ja and do the medical if the medical envelop must be opened by there DMP. I was suggesting that my wife would open the envelop and send my own form to me in Uk, so i may take it to the DMP in UK. Now that you raise an issue about the envelop being openned before the DMP sight them might bring a problem, i think i may consider coming down home.

tito

Feb 10, 2007
I am so happy prof posted that summary here; this the idea behind my sharing and am hoping my experiences will benefit somebody here. The life after PR is more important than the PR itself, it took us over one year of planning before we made the move and at a high cost of funds too!
Hopefully, people will harken to these tips so the joy can be deep and everlasting.

All the best to all naija folks!

oceana

Star Member
May 12, 2009
neddy said:
I have already registered for ACCA and have got a couple of exemption, i hope to write the exam this year. ICAN is not doing much in affiliating and patnering with other professional bodies abroad.

I am also preparing for CISA exam,. i wrote the exam previously. i believe it will increase the chances of getting a good job in Canada.

It is well.
Are you gunning for june? I mean cisa

ferdiii

Jan 5, 2009
Please Forumites,NOC 0213 Mates & fellow nigerians, is this enough for job reference from a boss? He sent this to me as he lives at another city right now while I still administer and run the workplace and answer to him. I told him I will have u guys look at this and let him know what he can edit before printing on our office letterhead.Some has said he should say more on the Sept 2009-March 2010 duties. I really wanna go to Canada even though I have an eye at Australia.

I filed Nov 20th 2009 to Nova Scotia but got my application returned to me in Nigeria in January 2010. I forget to state my qualifying category (Computer & Information System Managers) and not including the page 2 of IMM0008 (My family members) I thought since only me is going, that won't be necessary.

Am preparing my paperwork in readiness to face my local embassy (Accra) after I get my AOR and other stuff, so that I won't lack time. I did my IELTS last Feb but the band score is not okay.I will retake in Lagos,Nigeria on May 8th 2010, do my police report there too. I live in Jos,plateau State,Nigeria. Just in case, my e-mail address:ferdimako@yahoo.com, some people sometimes due to undue exposure and bearing in mind some sting operations may be on, prefer to e-mail some kind of incriminating/sensitive details. Thanks for your responses and replies! I would be very grateful!
________________________________________________________________________________
Job Reference in the making

Ferdinand joined the company, Kris St. Chuks Limited, an internet service provider and a computer hardware sales company, as a technical assistant in October 2001.

He was deployed to the IT department where he rose through the ranks and to date has attained the position of Operations Director with a stake in the organization as a result of his hard work and commitment to duty.

His working hours are between 8.00am and 6.30pm with a 1hr 30min break in between (Monday to Saturday) including most public holidays: 54 hours a week.

His duties exposed him to the use and mastery of the following packages aside browsing software which include among others:
Data processing packages – Microsoft Excel
Drawing packages – Corel Draw
Biller Packages – Net Time, Dijitanix Cyberguage etc.

Furthermore, he has trained and attained proficiency in computer hardware cloning, repairs and maintenance with special interest in Central Processing Unit. He is furthermore undergoing training in networking and network management.

At engagement in 2001, until confirmation and subsequent promotion 10 months later, his annual basic salary was One hundred and fifty thousand naira only (=N=150,000.00) with 12% of figure as other entitlements.

This figure increased in consonance with his subsequent promotions and as at September 2008 he enjoyed an annual basic salary of Six hundred and sixty thousand naira only (=N=660,000.00) with 10% of figure as other entitlements. This salary he enjoyed until he was admitted as an unlisted director of the company which makes his remuneration a percentage of the net income.

His job with the organization since 2001 is as detailed below:

October 2001 – July 2002 – Technical Assistant.
Assisting clients in browsing needs.
Organizing Internet Browsing Lectures for clients and students.
Visa Applications, Online School Registration, Exams Registration etc.
Flier distribution and banner placement

August 2002 – September 2004 – Assistant Office Manager.
Supervision of subordinates in client management services.
Billing System Management – Creating and Maintaining Clients accounts.
Accounts Control – Accounts inspection and Ledger posting.
Consumables purchase and maintenance.
Power supply / Power Generating maintenance.

October 2004 – August 2009 – Office Manager.
Supervision of Assistant Managers – Billing System Auditing and Accounts Internal Auditing; Overhead expenditure supervision
Office Equipment and Hardware purchase and maintenance.

September 2009 – March 2010 – Operations Director.
Business Development
Relationship Management
Development of Strategy for Business Expansion
Supervision of Subordinates

neddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no, am going for December, trying to round off my MBA IN oau, anyway i wrote CISA jUNE 2004, had 74 scaled score. i hope to pass this time around though.

Alaafin

Apr 6, 2010
People i just happen to come across this page and i can tell you that i found all the suggestions very helpful. Now i have a few questions and i do hope anybody can advise.
I am a Nigerian citizen and i have lived in the UK for two years as a student and i just got back to Nigeria after my studies. I would like to know if anybody has requested for a police clearance from the UK and what information are they (the police) likely to include on the report. The reason i'm asking is simply because i defaulted on my Bank loan and mobile fone contract few months ago. Also, if anybody has requested for the clearance, is it the 10 pounds one or the 35 pounds through ACRO that the canadian peoole wil accept.
Aside from the Bank loan and mobile fone contract, i do not have any issues with the police throughout my stay. My room mate just informed me that the bank and debt collectors have been sending letters through post.

Any input will be appreciated.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alaafin said:
People i just happen to come across this page and i can tell you that i found all the suggestions very helpful. Now i have a few questions and i do hope anybody can advise.
I am a Nigerian citizen and i have lived in the UK for two years as a student and i just got back to Nigeria after my studies. I would like to know if anybody has requested for a police clearance from the UK and what information are they (the police) likely to include on the report. The reason i'm asking is simply because i defaulted on my Bank loan and mobile fone contract few months agoThe report shall only give indication whether there is no trace, no live trace or trace. Trace being conviction. Issues of bad debt are not part of the report unless of course there has been some form conviction i.e. fraud. That said, I think you should endeavor to pay your debts albeit in little installments.. Also, if anybody has requested for the clearance Yes, is it the 10 pounds one or the 35 pounds through ACRO that the canadian peoole wil accept The 35 pounds through ACRO.
Aside from the Bank loan and mobile fone contract, i do not have any issues with the police throughout my stay. My room mate just informed me that the bank and debt collectors have been sending letters through post.

Any input will be appreciated.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
No. nobody will indicate your financial status or utility bills issue there. you can get a sample form from the net. goggle it and send them a mail or even call them. They can even give you an express service for a good fee not sure of the amount now.

please write you bank and arrange instalmental payment you never know you might have causse to go back there.

Alaafin

Apr 6, 2010
Tinuadebola and Barsindo.....

That was very fast!! Thank you so much for the advise. I intend contacting the Bank, but i really want to save some cash here in Nigeria first.....things are a bit rough when i got back.....but its gradually picking up on the salary and savings end.

Another question pls......do i get a form of email notification once my application is received in Syndey?? or do i just wait for them to take the application fee out of the debit or credit card account??

thanks people.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alaafin said:
Tinuadebola and Barsindo.....

That was very fast!! Thank you so much for the advise. I intend contacting the Bank, but i really want to save some cash here in Nigeria first.....things are a bit rough when i got back.....but its gradually picking up on the salary and savings end.

Another question pls......do i get a form of email notification once my application is received in Syndey?? No. You will know the date & time your package get's to NS by tracking the document through the website of the courier service that you used. CIC will not inform you of document arrival neither will you be informed when your card is debited. You can check this from your card provider or card statement. CIC will however inform you via email once your application is eligible for further processing by your chosen visa office.or do i just wait for them to take the application fee out of the debit or credit card account?? Yes, see previous comment.

thanks people.

Ope

Apr 7, 2010
NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK...... and pls help me out

Dearly Beloved,
We are new in this and we'll like everyone candid opinion about our case, We are in the process of applying for the CAN PR. I worked with one of the old generation banks in Nigeria, as Reconciliation officer and about 10 yrs experience on the job. My qualification- OND, HND, (Agric. Engineering) MBA, My partner is currently doing his postgraduate program outside Nigeria finishing mid- 2010,his qualification BSc, Cert, MSc (Food Science).He intended to further his studies in Canada, but his study visa to Canada was denied sometimes in 2008.
Will this affect his application for PR, I check the CIC website looking for the NOC that correspond with my job description but I could make sense of the lists. Please what is the way forward.
Thanks to you all.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Ope ,you are welcome to this great forum where naija rub minds.
First thing first-who is applying?you or your partner.If your partner is to apply for PA,he cannot be rejected on the basis of haven been denied student visa .He must be truthful while filling the application by letting chc knows he has once been denied a vis and secondly he must qualify by meeting one of the 38 ministerial list which is due for review by 16th April.I suggest you go through the list over again and think about you being the PA or wait for the new list .

Hope that helps.

Ig

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
Hi guys,I need help. I'm at the end of my patience rope. I applied under FSW1 May 21st 2009 under one of the 38 jobs, AOR was June 23rd 2009. Full docs were submitted Sept 7th 2009. I received a query Nov 13th 2009 requesting for additional docs to be submitted within 60days which I answered promptly by sending the additional docs 1st week of Dec 2009. Till date I have not heard from them i.e. Accra. The 60days for the query ended Jan 12 2010,this is April 2010. I have observed people I started with and people who started after me get their visas. What can I do? I have sent 2 case-specific enquiries to Accra,no reply. I even sent one case-specific enquiry to London CIC and they replied me in 3 days to contact my visa office,that they could not help me. I have called Accra,no way. I'm left with requesting for CAIPS. Am I panicking unnecessarily? I think not. What can anyone suggest?

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jada,

I feel you. Your intended action - ordering for caips - is in order. It appears that Accra is inundated with applications from all of west africa hence their inability to respond to mails promptly.

Since you have sent the required documents I believe your time is round the corner. Only don't faint you shall overcome. Your medicals might even come before your caips since it takes six weeks for it to arrive.

It is well dear.

Peace,

Barsindoo