+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Sahik

Mar 15, 2013
Jovic said:
@ Those that are coming to Calgary soon

Are you coming to Calgary soon? I need your help please, new driver's license I registered for was not out before I left Nigeria, they gave me temporary one and it has expired after 3 months, anyone coming to Calgary Shortly should please PM me then we can discuss how you can be of help.

Lesson.
Renew your driver's license before you come to Canada, bring your international driving license if you have one, living without having car here is not easy but not impossible. If one does not have personal means of transporting himself, it may be to his disadvantage in job hunting.
Jovic

Have they started issuing permanent driver's Licence now? I heard that won't happen until next year!

Sahik

Mar 15, 2013
spokes said:
@ Double portion, My guess is that it's a typo and he/she actually meant to write RPRF (Right of permanent residence fund). That's like saying landing fees!

Congrats to @ Kemke and to Temi's friends too.

Cheers everyone!
@ Spokes RPRF means Right of Permanent Residence Fees not Fund

Cynthybaby

Nov 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Med's Request
30-05-12
Med's Done....
28-06-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-10-12
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-12
LANDED..........
Soon by His grace
Sahik said:
Have they started issuing permanent driver's Licence now? I heard that won't happen until next year!
Hi Sahik. I didn't quite get you. Are you saying they wont replace our temporary driver's licences until next year???? I was also given a temporary one in January 2013 and even though its expired they say the permanent one is not ready yet. I wasnt told I wld have to wait till next year o. I sincerley hope thats not true. Can you or anyone withinformation confirm?

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Sahik said:
@ Spokes RPRF means Right of Permanent Residence Fees not Fund
:-X

Sahik

Mar 15, 2013
Cynthybaby said:
Hi Sahik. I didn't quite get you. Are you saying they wont replace our temporary driver's licences until next year???? I was also given a temporary one in January 2013 and even though its expired they say the permanent one is not ready yet. I wasnt told I wld have to wait till next year o. I sincerley hope thats not true. Can you or anyone withinformation confirm?
That is what I was told when I tried to get the new driver's Licence. I was told I would be issued a temporary permit and would have to wait till next year to get the real thing. I asked about the implication when the temporary permit expired and was told no one would harass me since no permanent Licence has been issued for now.

May be someone can collaborate my story.

KEMKE

Jun 26, 2011
mandiebraxton said:
Oh this is subh a wonderful news...congrats Kemke!!! Were you asked for POF with the MR?
*Mandie*
@Mandie, No.I was asked for POF again sometime in 2011.
@Zajeb,sorry was unable to send you a PM.I applied in march 2011 too and my ecas even as at yesterday is still received by visa office.
Thanks Babymart,pilele03,spokes n every other person.

Kemke

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
KEMKE said:
@ Mandie, No.I was asked for POF again sometime in 2011.
@ Zajeb,sorry was unable to send you a PM.I applied in march 2011 too and my ecas even as at yesterday is still received by visa office.
Thanks Babymart,pilele03,spokes n every other person.

Kemke
Congrats Kemke. please I will like to know when you actually got your MR.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Temi said:
Thank u kemke and congrats on your MR. The rain is here, pls get your umbrella less u get soaked. Another good news again. A friend from my place has also received RPLF yesterday. I was just informed now. Both guys are never members of this forum. The first guy applied in march 2011.
Temi,
Can you confirm if your friend was asked for POF with the MR???
We hope more people will get MR next week....finally we can see the ray of light at the end of this long and winding tunnel.
*Mandie*

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Hello My people,

I want to seize this opportunity to apologize to all who tries to link up with me without a response from my end. One of us in the forum just draw my attention to it now.

I had been trying to clear backlogs of deliverable and also trying to attend to other pressing and immediate demands.

I will try to setup my PM to deliver to my phone. So that I can respond as soon as I can.

wish you all the best.

Please come to Canada with a relationship with God. Otherwise you will be alone........

my 1 cent

Cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
mandiebraxton said:
Temi,
Can you confirm if your friend was asked for POF with the MR???
We hope more people will get MR next week....finally the we can say ray of light at the end of this long and winding tunnel.
*Mandie*
Thank God you are back........ :p :p :p

Mar 28, 2013
Double portion said:
Alagbon is the only one. All the best in your quest to gather your documents.
Thank you Double portion for your response, thank you Spicey too. @Double, how far is it with your processings, I hope you are making headways too. May Almighty God see us all through and May God keep prospering the Landed fellows. Thank you. Enjoy your weekend all

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spokes said:
Dear All,

I am overwhelmed by the felicitations from everyone here regarding this MR :p. God bless you all.
I say the same too to everyone who called, PM'd, texted, etc with regards to this great news.

My intention was to encourage all outstanding applications waiting patiently that the time has come! And I am happy you are all encouraged!

For those of you who are not familiar with my colorful timeline (and I acknowledge I literally dropped off the forum 8)), please refer to my signature strap just below this post; that is the exact age of the application. ;)

Pa (Prof) etc. Right; abeg, you think say you go fit pay for all the chairmanses you have just declared? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
How we go send the bill na? ??? Abi Western Union go fit pay for the ones who go go Iya Itawa chop and quench for their own? ;)

I fear o ;D ;D ;D

Have a beautiful day everyone and let the MRs rain on all :p
I think am outdated here. Congratulations.... looking forward for the PPR and the VISA..... our people are gradually closing their border o o o o so am looking to have all you here before the gbege will enter gear.....

Cheers

Temi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2012
AOR Received.
21/03/2012
Med's Request
30/01/2014
Med's Done....
7/02/2014
Interview........
13th May 2014
Passport Req..
13th May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
13th May 2014
@mandie. No, he was not ask for POF. Relax mandie, you next on MR.