+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

RiVic

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swinglow said:
did u get my mail?
How are you? Yes, I got it. Sorry, I have been out all day that was why I have not reply.

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
Hakpoguma said:
Hello, my dear forum members.....happy to be back after 11 days of absence.

To God be the glory, my family and I escaped robbery attack at our home on the morning of 5th Nov by 2am - the Robbers were so many over 10 and with 2 women in my apartment. Thank God, GOD Himself shielded my family and I - the Robbers did not see us, even whilst we were at home. God used my wife to hide the entire family in our own built home (lived there for 5 years in an Estate environment). Thank God, our Dogs alerted us, 1 hour ahead of the attack.
I couldn't connect to this great forum because my ipad and Laptops were taken - and was busy searching for a new place to relocate the family. The wheel screens and others door glasses of my Car + madam's were destroyed - the robbers were visible angry not to have seen us, whilst the robbery incident lasted - over 2 hours in my Home and over 4 hours in the entire Estate in Lagos. Few people were targeted - but GOD protected and shielded us from them. I saw the hand of God who provided us this rescue - Police came over 4 hours after my emergency call to them using 767 or 112 emergency numbers. A Police man lost his life due to the bullet wound he had during the Police rescue operation to the Estate.

Just back in the office today - I had to take 5 days off to sort out the emotional part of madam and the kids. No more staying in our home again, and planning to put for Rent. We are planning to relocate to either Magodo phase 2, Opebi/Allen or Lekky (roundabout 1 or 2).

Thank God, I am back to this great forum....I have missed all the postings whilst I was away - but now live in the company's guest house at Ikoyi with the family.

Please help me thank the Lord for sparing my life and that of the family. How I wish our visas are ready now - I would have relocated immmediately to Canada...but waiting on MI2/3 MRs and PPRs turn to come through - I KNOW GOD WILL DO IT SOON.

I miss you all and I am happy to be back alive . To God be the gory

Congrats to all - with PPRs, Visas and more importantly those that have landed Canada - It shall be well with all of us in Jesus name, Amen
Thank God you and your families are okay.God protection will continue to be on your family.its well.......

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
@ Hakpoguma, sorry for this unfortunate imcident. I witnessed such in December 2009 too. It was gory indeed. Pls which estate is yours cos mine too was an estate then.

@ EMO, Haba, why giving yourself unnecessary stress of going back and forth on Naija DL? I pray you don't get it done! Yes bcos it would amount todouble wahala.

It is very simple, forward ur original Naija DL to Ottawa and in 5days you're thru. Or is it bcos of the CAD$20? Lol, I doubt !

Even those with assumed "fake" ones got authentication letter from Ottawa. By the time you get the letter and your province say, sorry will accept only from Ottawa what would u then say? All provinces don't act same. Especially docs from our great giant of africa!!! I f I narrate my ordeal in one case, you'll marvel, so do it once and for all, forget FRSC

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Jovic said:
@
Mama dee,
Congrats on your PPR

@ Babymart and hubby, Geelado, Yejyedo and other recent recipients of PRV
big congratulations

@ Maky,

we're expecting your full gist..........

@ all
happy week end.

Jovic
Thank you very much!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Right said:
@ Hakpoguma, sorry for this unfortunate imcident. I witnessed such in December 2009 too. It was gory indeed. Pls which estate is yours cos mine too was an estate then.

@ EMO, Haba, why giving yourself unnecessary stress of going back and forth on Naija DL? I pray you don't get it done! Yes bcos it would amount todouble wahala.

It is very simple, forward ur original Naija DL to Ottawa and in 5days you're thru. Or is it bcos of the CAD$20? Lol, I doubt !

Even those with assumed "fake" ones got authentication letter from Ottawa. By the time you get the letter and your province say, sorry will accept only from Ottawa what would u then say? All provinces don't act same. Especially docs from our great giant of africa!!! I f I narrate my ordeal in one case, you'll marvel, so do it once and for all, forget FRSC
Thanks ma brother for this useful info.It will save me a lot if time !!

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Right said:

@Right,thanks for the info.
@Right,Emo and all,kindly give direction to the frsc's at Ogudu or their address.I need to renew my DL,however,do not know if the expired one was fake or original.
Thank you for your anticipated swift response.

@All,I wish you happy weekend and pray good news in the days ahead.Cheers.

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
@ Hakpoguma, so sorry about dat horrible incident. I pray every weapon fashioned against you and your entire household will not prosper in Jesus name. Amen.
I've sent you a pm.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Am so sorry Hakpoguma though thousands will fall at our sides we will not take part in it IJN. It s well

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
Razaqng said:
@ Right,thanks for the info.
@ Right,Emo and all,kindly give direction to the frsc's at Ogudu or their address.I need to renew my DL,however,do not know if the expired one was fake or original.
Thank you for your anticipated swift response.

@ All,I wish you happy weekend and pray good news in the days ahead.Cheers.
Please when is your interview?

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
mayoress said:
Please when is your interview?
@Mayoress,thanks for your concern.I think and it comes up in Jan 2013 if there is going to be one.
Really appreciate your interest in my progress,I pray and wish you progress in all your endeavors.Cheers.

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
RiVic said:
How are you? Yes, I got it. Sorry, I have been out all day that was why I have not reply.

I am doing great . thanks for asking

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Hakpoguma said:
Hello, my dear forum members.....happy to be back after 11 days of absence.

To God be the glory, my family and I escaped robbery attack at our home on the morning of 5th Nov by 2am - the Robbers were so many over 10 and with 2 women in my apartment. Thank God, GOD Himself shielded my family and I - the Robbers did not see us, even whilst we were at home. God used my wife to hide the entire family in our own built home (lived there for 5 years in an Estate environment). Thank God, our Dogs alerted us, 1 hour ahead of the attack.
I couldn't connect to this great forum because my ipad and Laptops were taken - and was busy searching for a new place to relocate the family. The windscreens and others door glasses of my Car + madam's were destroyed - the robbers were visible angry not to have seen us, whilst the robbery incident lasted - over 2 hours in my Home and over 4 hours in the entire Estate in Lagos. Few people were targeted - but GOD protected and shielded us from them. I saw the hand of God who provided us this rescue - Police came over 4 hours after my emergency call to them using 767 or 112 emergency numbers. A Police man lost his life due to the bullet wound he had during the Police rescue operation to the Estate.

Just back in the office today - I had to take 5 days off to sort out the emotional part of madam and the kids. No more staying in our home again, and planning to put for Rent. We are planning to relocate to either Magodo phase 2, Opebi/Allen or Lekky (roundabout 1 or 2).

Thank God, I am back to this great forum....I have missed all the postings whilst I was away - but now live in the company's guest house at Ikoyi with the family.

Please help me thank the Lord for sparing my life and that of the family. How I wish our visas are ready now - I would have relocated immmediately to Canada...but waiting on MI2/3 MRs and PPRs turn to come through - I KNOW GOD WILL DO IT SOON.

I miss you all and I am happy to be back alive . To God be the gory

Congrats to all - with PPRs, Visas and more importantly those that have landed Canada - It shall be well with all of us in Jesus name, Amen

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Alfpharm said:
@ Hakpoguma
We thank GOD for you and your family for his protection.
Thank you - to God be the glory

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
My dear forum members - many thanks for all your wishes and prayers. these efforts are greatly appreciated.

Special thanks to the following:
@loolo - thanks for your best wishes and I have said Amen to your prayers on us.
@EMO - thanks, that is the Niaja situation for you at the moment.
@Geelado - many thanks. I have just said Amen to your prayers for me and family. Also wishing all forum members the same.
@4glory - Amen!, thanks for your prayers on God's protection for everyone of us and our families
@Ikemba - Thanks, Truly God is faithful.
@Iwin2 - I have just said Amen on your prayers to us all. thank you.
@Shaddy - thanks, I have just said a big Amen on your prayers.
@Right - many thanks. The estate is called Coker Estate around Akowonjo axis...your one's way to Shasha area. the estate shares the same fence with the Nigeria Airforce base...when the Airforce was contacted, they said it was a civil issue meant to be managed only by the Nigerian Police.
@Mayoress - Many thanks. I have just said Amen to your prayers and I will reply your pm immediately.
@Kayb - Thank you and I have said Amen to your prayers on us all.

And to all others not mentioned on this list - your wishes and comments are greatly appreciated. family is far better emotionally now after the awful incident. Indeed to GOD BE THE GLORY.

Cheers. Looking forward to a more rewarding coming weeks with lots of MRs, PPRs...and the kick off process for MI2/3 applicants for MRs...please God, let the rains begin for MRs and PPRs expectants, IJNA.

YomexTEV

Star Member
Oct 18, 2012
Goodmorning dearest forum members. just want to wish all great laughter and joy unspeakable in the course of this week as more PPRs and MRs be released IJN. Have a lovely week.