+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Right said:
@ Hakpoguma, sorry for this unfortunate imcident. I witnessed such in December 2009 too. It was gory indeed. Pls which estate is yours cos mine too was an estate then.

@ EMO, Haba, why giving yourself unnecessary stress of going back and forth on Naija DL? I pray you don't get it done! Yes bcos it would amount todouble wahala.

It is very simple, forward ur original Naija DL to Ottawa and in 5days you're thru. Or is it bcos of the CAD$20? Lol, I doubt !

Even those with assumed "fake" ones got authentication letter from Ottawa. By the time you get the letter and your province say, sorry will accept only from Ottawa what would u then say? All provinces don't act same. Especially docs from our great giant of africa!!! I f I narrate my ordeal in one case, you'll marvel, so do it once and for all, forget FRSC
Pa Right,
You see the reason why the elders should always talk, when the young ones are wandering. You made my day. I was almost paying another N12,000 for a new Licence, but I kept getting restraints. $40 is cheaper than the N12k last time I checked.......lol

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
Right said:
@ Hakpoguma, sorry for this unfortunate imcident. I witnessed such in December 2009 too. It was gory indeed. Pls which estate is yours cos mine too was an estate then.

@ EMO, Haba, why giving yourself unnecessary stress of going back and forth on Naija DL? I pray you don't get it done! Yes bcos it would amount todouble wahala.

It is very simple, forward ur original Naija DL to Ottawa and in 5days you're thru. Or is it bcos of the CAD$20? Lol, I doubt !

Even those with assumed "fake" ones got authentication letter from Ottawa. By the time you get the letter and your province say, sorry will accept only from Ottawa what would u then say? All provinces don't act same. Especially docs from our great giant of africa!!! I f I narrate my ordeal in one case, you'll marvel, so do it once and for all, forget FRSC

Hello pa Right,

Greetings to the family. on the issue of Drivers License.My license has expired and i am thinking of getting a new one. How will this affect getting authentication letter and driving license in Canada.Although i have had the old one for over two years. Thanks

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
Right said:

Hello pa Right,

Greetings to the family. on the issue of Drivers License.My license has expired and i am thinking of getting a new one. How will this affect getting authentication letter and driving license in Canada since i heard that DL has to be more than 2 years.Although i have had the old one for over two years. Thanks

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
zajeb said:
Hello pa Right,

Greetings to the family. on the issue of Drivers License.My license has expired and i am thinking of getting a new one. How will this affect getting authentication letter and driving license in Canada since i heard that DL has to be more than 2 years.Although i have had the old one for over two years. Thanks
My dear go and renew your drivers licence Canadian authorithy would not work with expired licence. On the issue of two years, upon renewal your date of first issue would be indicated on the new one and that's enough for you to go with.

Cheers and have a goodd week all

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Hakpoguma said:
Hello, my dear forum members.....happy to be back after 11 days of absence.

To God be the glory, my family and I escaped robbery attack at our home on the morning of 5th Nov by 2am - the Robbers were so many over 10 and with 2 women in my apartment. Thank God, GOD Himself shielded my family and I - the Robbers did not see us, even whilst we were at home. God used my wife to hide the entire family in our own built home (lived there for 5 years in an Estate environment). Thank God, our Dogs alerted us, 1 hour ahead of the attack.
I couldn't connect to this great forum because my ipad and Laptops were taken - and was busy searching for a new place to relocate the family. The wheel screens and others door glasses of my Car + madam's were destroyed - the robbers were visible angry not to have seen us, whilst the robbery incident lasted - over 2 hours in my Home and over 4 hours in the entire Estate in Lagos. Few people were targeted - but GOD protected and shielded us from them. I saw the hand of God who provided us this rescue - Police came over 4 hours after my emergency call to them using 767 or 112 emergency numbers. A Police man lost his life due to the bullet wound he had during the Police rescue operation to the Estate.

Just back in the office today - I had to take 5 days off to sort out the emotional part of madam and the kids. No more staying in our home again, and planning to put for Rent. We are planning to relocate to either Magodo phase 2, Opebi/Allen or Lekky (roundabout 1 or 2).

Thank God, I am back to this great forum....I have missed all the postings whilst I was away - but now live in the company's guest house at Ikoyi with the family.

Please help me thank the Lord for sparing my life and that of the family. How I wish our visas are ready now - I would have relocated immmediately to Canada...but waiting on MI2/3 MRs and PPRs turn to come through - I KNOW GOD WILL DO IT SOON.

I miss you all and I am happy to be back alive . To God be the gory

Congrats to all - with PPRs, Visas and more importantly those that have landed Canada - It shall be well with all of us in Jesus name, Amen
We thank God Almighty for saving you and your family members. God's name to be praised both now and forever.
May God continue to protect by shielding us all from all harms. Amen.

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
tinuadeadebola said:
My dear go and renew your drivers licence Canadian authorithy would not work with expired licence. On the issue of two years, upon renewal your date of first issue would be indicated on the new one and that's enough for you to go with.

Cheers and have a goodd week all

Thank Madam Tinuadebola,

Thanks for your quick response ,i will do that immediately.Hope the landing preparation is going on fine.cheers

Iwin2

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
26th July,2012
Med's Done....
2nd August,2012
Passport Req..
6th Nov, 2012
Right said:

Thanks for this information.I recently got to know that public transportation is very poor in Canada and I have been advised to get a car as soon as possible after landing.That has reawaken my interest in the D/licence stuff.Initially, I thought i may not drive so soon. Please who knows how much I can get a small car in Canada? Landed seniors and all experienced forum members pls respond. Regards

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
Good day all

For all who have received their PRV and and are planning to land, pls consider using IOM accra to book ur flight ticket.
we've been able to book for my hubby and they responded in less than two weeks after we submitted our documents to them and sent the ticket 5 days after we made payments.

@ tokszeeeee thanks for the IOM contact u sent me she was very effective.

cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Iwin2 said:
Thanks for this information.I recently got to know that public transportation is very poor in Canada and I have been advised to get a car as soon as possible after landing.That has reawaken my interest in the D/licence stuff.Initially, I thought i may not drive so soon. Please who knows how much I can get a small car in Canada? Landed seniors and all experienced forum members pls respond. Regards
visit http://calgary.kijiji.ca/ run through the province of interest and you will be fine.

Cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
swinglow said:
Good day all

For all who have received their PRV and and are planning to land, pls consider using IOM accra to book ur flight ticket.
we've been able to book for my hubby and they responded in less than two weeks after we submitted our documents to them and sent the ticket 5 days after we made payments.

cheers

Can they really deliver closer date at short notice?

All the best.

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
12-04-2012. Additional Doc Req-5/11/13
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hakpoguma,
God's eyes are on his children. He never let them up for the evil one to distraught. We bless Him for His cover over you and your household.
Great is your testimony.

Been reading a lot of insights and stories of PPR, visa receipt and landing, indeed I am glad to be part of all these success stories. Still I hope against hope that one day, all forumites will also read about MI 2/3 stories of multiple updates of MR/PPR/PRV.

What a wonderful feeling and moments it will be.

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
EMO said:
Can they really deliver closer date at short notice?

All the best.

oh yes they can. At least they did with me

opk2much

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
27-10-2010
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
February 24th, 2013
swinglow said:
Good day all

cheers

What is IOM Accra contact?

Did you scan the documents to them or sent it through courier?

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013

I do not have their contact with me in the office. i will pm it to u when i get home

the document was scanned. original copies, no photocopies

opk2much

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
27-10-2010
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
February 24th, 2013
swinglow said:
I do not have their contact with me in the office. i will pm it to u when i get home

the document was scanned. original copies, no photocopies
Thanks. I will be expectingt