+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Hello, my dear forum members.....happy to be back after 11 days of absence.

To God be the glory, my family and I escaped robbery attack at our home on the morning of 5th Nov by 2am - the Robbers were so many over 10 and with 2 women in my apartment. Thank God, GOD Himself shielded my family and I - the Robbers did not see us, even whilst we were at home. God used my wife to hide the entire family in our own built home (lived there for 5 years in an Estate environment). Thank God, our Dogs alerted us, 1 hour ahead of the attack.
I couldn't connect to this great forum because my ipad and Laptops were taken - and was busy searching for a new place to relocate the family. The wheel screens and others door glasses of my Car + madam's were destroyed - the robbers were visible angry not to have seen us, whilst the robbery incident lasted - over 2 hours in my Home and over 4 hours in the entire Estate in Lagos. Few people were targeted - but GOD protected and shielded us from them. I saw the hand of God who provided us this rescue - Police came over 4 hours after my emergency call to them using 767 or 112 emergency numbers. A Police man lost his life due to the bullet wound he had during the Police rescue operation to the Estate.

Just back in the office today - I had to take 5 days off to sort out the emotional part of madam and the kids. No more staying in our home again, and planning to put for Rent. We are planning to relocate to either Magodo phase 2, Opebi/Allen or Lekky (roundabout 1 or 2).

Thank God, I am back to this great forum....I have missed all the postings whilst I was away - but now live in the company's guest house at Ikoyi with the family.

Please help me thank the Lord for sparing my life and that of the family. How I wish our visas are ready now - I would have relocated immmediately to Canada...but waiting on MI2/3 MRs and PPRs turn to come through - I KNOW GOD WILL DO IT SOON.

I miss you all and I am happy to be back alive . To God be the gory

Congrats to all - with PPRs, Visas and more importantly those that have landed Canada - It shall be well with all of us in Jesus name, Amen

jameslew45

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30_02__2010
Doc's Request.
23 march 2010
File Transfer...
20 July 2010
Med's Request
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
@Hakpoguma wow sorry God is good always sad nija no good security robbery have been going on alot during end of the year may the Lord Guide us..

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
Hakpoguma said:

To God be the glory, my family and I escaped robbery attack at our home on the morning of 5th Nov by 2am - the Robbers were so many over 10 and with 2 women in my apartment. Thank God, GOD Himself shielded my family and I - the Robbers did not see us, even whilst we were at home. God used my wife to hide the entire family in our own built home (lived there for the 5 years in an Estate environment). Thank God, our Dogs alerted us, 1 hour ahead of the attack.
I couldn't connect to this great forum because my ipad and Laptops were taken - and was busy searching for a new place to relocate the family. The wheel screens and others door glasses of my Car + madam's were destroyed - the robbers were visible angry not to have seen us, whilst the robbery incident lasted - over 2 hours in my Home and over 4 hours in the entire Estate in Lagos. Few people were targeted - but GOD protected and shielded us from them. I saw the hand of God who provided us this rescue - Police came over 4 hours after my emergency call to them using 767 or 112 emergency numbers. A Police man lost his life due to the bullet wound he had during the Police rescue operation to the Estate.

Just back in the office today - I had to take 5 days off to sort out the emotional part of madam and the kids. No more staying in our home again, and planning to put for Rent. We are planning to relocate to either Magodo phase 2, Opebi/Allen or Lekky (roundabout 1 or 2).

Thank God, I am back to this great forum....I have missed all the postings whilst I was away - but now live in the company's guest house at Ikoyi with the family.

Please help me thank the Lord for sparing my life and that of the family. How I wish our visas are ready now - I would have relocated immmediately to Canada...but waiting on MI2/3 MRs and PPRs turn to come through - I KNOW GOD WILL DO IT SOON.

Congrats to all - with PPRs, Visas and more importantly those that have landed Canada - It shall be well with all of us in Jesus name, Amen

we thank the Almighty God for keeping u and ur family safe from this terrible incidence. The hand of the enemies will never succeed in the life of God's children. accra vo please open up the flood gates and release the MR of all MI1, MI2 and MI3 fast so that one can escape all these small small boys that are jobless.

it is well with u.

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
Hakpoguma said:

To God be the glory, my family and I escaped robbery attack at our home on the morning of 5th Nov by 2am - the Robbers were so many over 10 and with 2 women in my apartment. Thank God, GOD Himself shielded my family and I - the Robbers did not see us, even whilst we were at home. God used my wife to hide the entire family in our own built home (lived there for the 5 years in an Estate environment). Thank God, our Dogs alerted us, 1 hour ahead of the attack.

Dear Hakpoguma, We thank God for ur life and ur family.God surely protect his people. You shall never see such traumatic incident ever again in ur life. What a Shame that It took d Nigerian police 4 hrs to respond to ur distress call. I am also sorry for the police officer dat died. Na only God go protect us in Nigeria. By God grace we will all receive our MR,PPR and visas.God bless us all

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
jameslew45 said:
@ Hakpoguma wow sorry God is good always sad nija no good security robbery have been going on alot during end of the year may the Lord Guide us..
Amen ..... Many thanks.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
swinglow said:
we thank the Almighty God for keeping u and ur family safe from this terrible incidence. The hand of the enemies will never succeed in the life of God's children. accra vo please open up the flood gates and release the MR of all MI1, MI2 and MI3 fast so that one can escape all these small small boys that are jobless.

it is well with u.
Amen ooo - Thanks.
Please, AVO answer us quick ooo.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
zajeb said:
Dear Hakpoguma, We thank God for ur life and ur family.God surely protect his people. You shall never see such traumatic incident ever again in ur life. What a Shame that It took d Nigerian police 4 hrs to respond to ur distress call. I am also sorry for the police officer dat died. Na only God go protect us in Nigeria. By God grace we will all receive our MR,PPR and visas.God bless us all
We thank God. I have just said Amen to your prayers on us.
Quite painful for the Ploiceman that lost his life - I guess the family is seriously impacted now.
May God continue to protect us all, in Jesus name, Amen.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
swinglow said:

it is well with u.
Many thanks, @Swinglow. I have just said Amen to your prayers.

priceless

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Aug 2010
Doc's Request.
1-12-2011
IELTS Request
21-02-2012,IELTS result sent :26-03-2012-result(7.5)
Med's Request
22-06- 2012
Med's Done....
14-07- 2012
Passport Req..
22-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2012
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
Hakpoguma said:

To God be the glory, my family and I escaped robbery attack at our home on the morning of 5th Nov by 2am - the Robbers were so many over 10 and with 2 women in my apartment. Thank God, GOD Himself shielded my family and I - the Robbers did not see us, even whilst we were at home. God used my wife to hide the entire family in our own built home (lived there for 5 years in an Estate environment). Thank God, our Dogs alerted us, 1 hour ahead of the attack.

Wow so sorry......May God continue to protect us...We thank God!

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
@ Hakpoguma
We thank GOD for you and your family for his protection.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
@ Hakpoguma,what a sad incident!So sorry for the emotional trauma you and your family went through!Thank God for His protection upon you and all yours!!

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
@Hakpoguma i really appreciate God for his protection over ur family.The affliction will not arise again amen.

YomexTEV

Star Member
Oct 18, 2012
@ Hakpoguma, we praise the name of the Lord for sparing you and your family. Thank God for pro tection. sorry for the unpalatable experience.

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
@ Hakpoguma, we praise n thank God for ur lives. May u continuously be protected by His mighty presence IJN amen. Stay blessed

isy

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
0631/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hakpoguma said:

thankGod for his mercies and protection over ur family and for disgracing every plan of the enemies concerning your family.it is well with your soul,spirit and body.amen