+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

abidm6

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Need help
As my test dates wil expire on 12 nov . And wanted to give test outside canada. As instructed in the invite, i emailed them for test outside canada but didn't get any responase from them. So what should i do? I tried to sign in the link but there is a check box which states that 'i dechlare that i am physically present in canada' with out checking this it is not going forward. So please advice what should i do?

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Has anyone gotten oath invites from the Niagara office recently? I saw on another post that the Montreal office was on fire last week and sent a bunch of oath invites for people as late as March 24 big I'm not mistaken

monaliza_332

Aug 12, 2021
Has anyone gotten oath invites from the Niagara office recently? I saw on another post that the Montreal office was on fire last week and sent a bunch of oath invites for people as late as March 24 big I'm not mistaken
my status for physical and prohibition is not even completed yet

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Yea all I have marked as completed is the test and background. Just hoping our office goes fast like Montreal.

gavlar

Aug 25, 2021
I am a Kitchener applicant but received my Oath invite last week for November 24 and it was from the Niagara Falls Office for some reason.

Reactions: Edifytech

gavlar

Aug 25, 2021
Citizenship certificate received today exactly a week after oath. Thanks to everyone in this group and Goodluck to all.
curious to know - did you ask the officer for this to be sent quickly? great to know they can send it so quick as I am taking my oath next week and need my certificate pretty quickly.

Edifytech

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Citizenship certificate received today exactly a week after oath. Thanks to everyone in this group and Goodluck to all.
Congratulations! thanks for coming here and keeping us all posted.

Does the certificate have anything to do with the Niagara falls office or is it handled by a centralized office?