Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello people. My application is "Conditionally Approved". I need to schedule my interview. Do I have to schedule interview for Canada and US separately? Will scheduling the interview at Fort Erie or Niagara(US) take care of formalities of both sides?

vkbca

Mar 29, 2021
Hello people. My application is "Conditionally Approved". I need to schedule my interview. Do I have to schedule interview for Canada and US separately? Will scheduling the interview at Fort Erie or Niagara(US) take care of formalities of both sides?
https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov/schedulerui/schedule-interview/location?lang=en&vo=true&returnUrl=ttp-external&service=NH

All Enrollment Centers in US section is one interview and both US and CA sides are together.

The ones in Canada section above are split and you need to schedule separately.

Also pls read through completely for best understanding: https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/services/travel-voyage/prog/nexus/centres-eng.html

Reactions: Br33zer

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Select the Niagara Fall, NY under the Whirlpool Bridge location it has both CBP (interviews first) and CBSA (follows after) at the same location. You'd be done within 15 mins
I am going there tomorrow evening for my daughter's interviews

Reactions: Br33zer and Lapta

Lapta

Jul 3, 2015
Select the Niagara Fall, NY under the Whirlpool Bridge location it has both CBP (interviews first) and CBSA (follows after) at the same location. You'd be done within 15 mins
I am going there tomorrow evening for my daughter's interviews
Which one did you choose - showing two options

• Niagara Falls (Niagara Falls EC) next available date - may 15
  • Niagara Falls (Niagara Falls Nexus Only) next avaibale date june 14

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Which one did you choose - showing two options

• Niagara Falls (Niagara Falls EC) next available date - may 15
  • Niagara Falls (Niagara Falls Nexus Only) next avaibale date june 14
Its the same location but access is through different bridges. You cannot access Whirlpool Bridge directly since its for Nexus user only
You'd enter the U.S. at the Rainbow, Lewiston/Queenston, or Peace Bridges.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lapta

LargeLanguageModelBot

Sep 6, 2023
Applied in May 2023. Filed ATIP last month and just received ATIP report back from CBSA. It seems that they spent 8 months to link my UCI with my PR Card number. Mind blown. Now it's "pending US decision". I don't know how many months ahead I'll have to wait...

mark56

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Applied in May 2023. Filed ATIP last month and just received ATIP report back from CBSA. It seems that they spent 8 months to link my UCI with my PR Card number. Mind blown. Now it's "pending US decision". I don't know how many months ahead I'll have to wait...
where do you file ATIP for Nexus applications?