+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEXUS application

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
so, TD on the Aeroplan card refunds Nexus application fees for primary and secondary account holder (think there are a couple of other cards from other banks that do this as well). As for the card itself, just get their TD-All Inclusive Banking Account and the Aeroplan cards become free for life.
only Aeroplan Visa Infinite credit card if they are linked to the TD's All Inclusive Banking (AIB) Account
TD also offers Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege credit card, which are not free

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
My cibc aventura infinite card covered my fee too

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
My Nexus renewal was conditionally approved. My original Nexus was with my Indian passport. Any idea what to expect in the interview?

Reactions: zagcollins

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
My Nexus along with my child's application has been conditionally approved. Wife still waiting. Been nearly 10 months.

My understanding is that there are certain offices in the US where both the Canadian and American officers can interview ya. Does anyone have this list or do all American offices have CBSA and USCIS officers?

Last edited:
Reactions: abbas.pasha

wink

May 25, 2021
I accept cc fee contributions ;)
Hi Abbas,
Did you make an appointment on both the side (CBP & CBSA)? I am in Winnipeg and I see enrolment center only at the US-side (Pembina), but not finding a way to schedule an appointment for Canadian-side. Wondering could it be possible that CBSA officer also would be there along with CBP officers for the interview (as some people posted here happening at other sites). If that's not the case, after CBP interview is over, can I go the Winnipeg airpot and complete the CBSA interview? not seeing anyone posting their exp for this particular place. any thoughts? Thanks.

vkbca

Mar 29, 2021
Hi Abbas,
Did you make an appointment on both the side (CBP & CBSA)? I am in Winnipeg and I see enrolment center only at the US-side (Pembina), but not finding a way to schedule an appointment for Canadian-side. Wondering could it be possible that CBSA officer also would be there along with CBP officers for the interview (as some people posted here happening at other sites). If that's not the case, after CBP interview is over, can I go the Winnipeg airpot and complete the CBSA interview? not seeing anyone posting their exp for this particular place. any thoughts? Thanks.
Pembina EC is US side Land only and you'll have both Canadian and US officers in there. So you should get both parts done in the one appointment there.
For more clarity, you can call the EC directly and clarify your questions

wink

May 25, 2021
Pembina EC is US side Land only and you'll have both Canadian and US officers in there. So you should get both parts done in the one appointment there.
For more clarity, you can call the EC directly and clarify your questions
Thank you for that clarification.

Looks like Winnipeg airport also has an enrolment center:

https://nexus-card.ca/canada-nexus-card-interview-centers/
(this website says all the ECs are closed till further notice. not sure how recent is this update)

Does it mean that if I go to this airport, both CBP and CBSA officers would be there to complete the interview? If so, this would be closer to me and no need to drive (for an hour and back) in the snow conditions.

vkbca

Mar 29, 2021
Thank you for that clarification.

Looks like Winnipeg airport also has an enrolment center:

https://nexus-card.ca/canada-nexus-card-interview-centers/
(this website says all the ECs are closed till further notice. not sure how recent is this update)

Does it mean that if I go to this airport, both CBP and CBSA officers would be there to complete the interview? If so, this would be closer to me and no need to drive (for an hour and back) in the snow conditions.
That is not a legitimate website.

https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov/ and https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/prog/nexus/menu-eng.html should be your only sources of information.

Reactions: wink and mos2k

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi Abbas,
I only made single appointment at Whirlpool Bridge, at Niagara Falls, NY
At this centre both CBP and CBSA officers were there
Choose the centre and quite likely at the centre both officers will be available