+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEXUS application

kurtrules

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Just the primary. There is a fee for the additional cards. Plus primary annual fee is waived with the all inclusive account, hence I keep the primary only.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Just the primary. There is a fee for the additional cards. Plus primary annual fee is waived with the all inclusive account, hence I keep the primary only.
That would be the reason, we have the primary and an add on one and they reimbursed the Nexus fee for both applications.
If you have a TD all inclusive bank account, the TD Aeroplan Infinite card fee for primary and add on card is waived

Reactions: zagcollins

kurtrules

Star Member
May 6, 2016
That would be the reason, we have the primary and an add on one and they reimbursed the Nexus fee for both applications.
If you have a TD all inclusive bank account, the TD Aeroplan Infinite card fee for primary and add on card is waived
I guess so. This was on the TD website for the aeroplan cc: "There is a maximum of four (4) NEXUS statement credits available when a qualifying NEXUS application fee is posted to the Account in any given 48-month period and the number of available NEXUS statement credits will be equal to the number of Cardholders on the Account when a qualifying NEXUS application fee is posted to your Account"

Having said that, are you sure they rebate the additional card's $75? They rebate up to a maximum of $139 and the primary card fee is $139. This is from TD's all inclusive page https://www.td.com/ca/en/personal-banking/products/bank-accounts

Annual Fee rebate applies only for the Primary Cardholder of one of the following new (to you) TD Credit Cards - TD® Aeroplan®Visa Infinite* Card, TD® Aeroplan® Visa Platinum* Card, TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite* Card, TD Platinum Travel Visa* Card or TD Cash Back Visa Infinite* Card, and for one Authorized User Card for the same TD Credit Card Account for as long as the All-Inclusive account remains open and in good standing.

For new cards though, primary and additional card fee is waived for the first year.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
13.5 months and waiting. Lol
My Nexus renewal took over three years (was just approved yesterday). But the good news is that I could still use my old / expired card while waiting.

• Wow
Reactions: zagcollins

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
I guess so. This was on the TD website for the aeroplan cc: "There is a maximum of four (4) NEXUS statement credits available when a qualifying NEXUS application fee is posted to the Account in any given 48-month period and the number of available NEXUS statement credits will be equal to the number of Cardholders on the Account when a qualifying NEXUS application fee is posted to your Account"

Having said that, are you sure they rebate the additional card's $75? They rebate up to a maximum of $139 and the primary card fee is $139. This is from TD's all inclusive page https://www.td.com/ca/en/personal-banking/products/bank-accounts

Annual Fee rebate applies only for the Primary Cardholder of one of the following new (to you) TD Credit Cards - TD® Aeroplan®Visa Infinite* Card, TD® Aeroplan® Visa Platinum* Card, TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite* Card, TD Platinum Travel Visa* Card or TD Cash Back Visa Infinite* Card, and for one Authorized User Card for the same TD Credit Card Account for as long as the All-Inclusive account remains open and in good standing.

For new cards though, primary and additional card fee is waived for the first year.
I have been a TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite cc holder and hold a bank account with them for over 6 yrs now. Never had to pay that fee for primary and add on credit card.

End of Last year they offered me to upgrade to TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege card and first year fee waived ($599) but they wanted to charge me $199 for the add on card. I did not accept that offer

Reactions: kurtrules

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
I have been a TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite cc holder and hold a bank account with them for over 6 yrs now. Never had to pay that fee for primary and add on credit card.

End of Last year they offered me to upgrade to TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege card and first year fee waived ($599) but they wanted to charge me $199 for the add on card. I did not accept that offer
so, TD on the Aeroplan card refunds Nexus application fees for primary and secondary account holder (think there are a couple of other cards from other banks that do this as well). As for the card itself, just get their TD-All Inclusive Banking Account and the Aeroplan cards become free for life.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I applied in September 2023. When do you normally see any movement? Is the next update conditional approval?

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
Hello all, I applied for my nexus application in March 2023. Still showing pending review