+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Waterford, NS-Re-directed Citizenship Applications

TeacherCara

Feb 12, 2023
I'm so happy to find this forum! I sent my passport to CPC Sydney via UPS Jan 5th, with all paper documentation for renewal of PRTD, it arrived in New Waterford Jan 12th, which now I'm realising thanks to this thread that is actually the CPC. UPS thought the package was lost. I have still had no acknowledgement of my status online and lots of trouble with trying to track my application online. Is this what you are all experiencing too? It's very stressful. Also, what is AOR that you are referring to? THANKYOU!

Stika

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Hi, so I didn’t know this. I probably wouldn’t have used UPS. Lol
Anyway, my application package delivered on the 6th of Feb. I noticed that it delivered to Waterford so I called UPS and they told me that internally they are asked to route packages to Waterford which is still an IRCC office. Unsure what this means but I’ll appreciate if people can give updates on their AORs or application if yours is in Waterford. Thanks

Reactions: qwertyasdf

sails_black

Dec 14, 2020
Sent application by UPS on Jan 16 to Sydney, NS address. UPS tracking says it was delivered to New Waterford on Jan 18. No AOR yet (today is Feb 13).

I could swear the first time I checked the tracking on UPS it said it was delivered and signed for in Sydney. Anyone else had that experience or am I just imagining things?

TeacherCara

Feb 12, 2023
Sent application by UPS on Jan 16 to Sydney, NS address. UPS tracking says it was delivered to New Waterford on Jan 18. No AOR yet (today is Feb 13).

I could swear the first time I checked the tracking on UPS it said it was delivered and signed for in Sydney. Anyone else had that experience or am I just imagining things?
I