+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Waterford, NS-Re-directed Citizenship Applications

Abdul04

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Hi. starting this new thread for citizenship applications that were delivered at New Waterford instead of Sydney NS. Please post your experiences here, it will be useful to new applicants who may get caught off-guard knowing their application got delivered to New Waterford instead.

Last edited:

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Great idea.

I think you want to add a few keywords as well so that when they search the forum it comes up.

So adding these as keywords as search.

Now if anyone searches these keywords they will get directed to this thread and can stop worrying.

Thanks for creating :D Smart move

Good luck to you all.

Reactions: forw.jane

Abdul04

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
I'm just curious, is it just that the applications which were sent through UPS only are getting diverted to the New Waterford location? or is it happening with other courier services as well? I sent it through UPS though. Please share your experiences.

Gmzjabla12

Apr 9, 2016
I'm just curious, is it just that the applications which were sent through UPS only are getting diverted to the New Waterford location? or is it happening with other courier services as well? I sent it through UPS though. Please share your experiences.
I only saw UPS no other courier service redirected

Gmzjabla12

Apr 9, 2016
This us what the tracker says

SYDNEY NS

B1P5Z2 CA

Sydney NS

CA

SYDNEY NS

B1P5Z2 CA

CO

EW

a01/

• theupsstore.ca

Date

Local

Time

Activity

2022-

12-20

06:33:20

A claim has been issued to the sender for

your package.

Please contact the sender for

more

information.

2022-

12-18

04:44:59

The package is being held for a future delivery date. We'll attempt to deliver on the date

requested./

We're unable to deliver your

package on schedule.

2022-

12-02

17:21:19

We've begun

an

investigation to locate the package.

Abdul04

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
This us what the tracker says

SYDNEY NS

B1P5Z2 CA

Sydney NS

CA

SYDNEY NS

B1P5Z2 CA

CO

EW

a01/

• theupsstore.ca

Date

Local

Time

Activity

2022-

12-20

06:33:20

A claim has been issued to the sender for

your package.

Please contact the sender for

more

information.

2022-

12-18

04:44:59

The package is being held for a future delivery date. We'll attempt to deliver on the date

requested./

We're unable to deliver your

package on schedule.

2022-

12-02

17:21:19

We've begun

an

investigation to locate the package.
Hi, did you receive AOR?

CitizenVik

Jan 16, 2023
Hi. starting this new thread for citizenship applications that were delivered at New Waterford instead of Sydney NS. Please post your experiences here, it will be useful to new applicants who may get caught off-guard knowing their application got delivered to New Waterford instead.
The same thing happened to me too. Sent the application via UPS to Sydney but it was redirected to New Waterford office. It has only been a few days and havent received the AOR as yet. Hopefully its not a screw up.

Abdul04

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
The same thing happened to me too. Sent the application via UPS to Sydney but it was redirected to New Waterford office. It has only been a few days and havent received the AOR as yet. Hopefully its not a screw up.
Hi, what date was the application received and did you send it through UPS?

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
I sent my application through UPS to Sydney which was delivered to New Waterford on Nov 9th. Everyone on WhatsApp group have received AOR with delivery date around Nov 15th or so.
I have not received AOR yet.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Is there anyone who received AOR when the application was delivered to New Waterford? I

Abdul04

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
I sent my application through UPS to Sydney which was delivered to New Waterford on Nov 9th. Everyone on WhatsApp group have received AOR with delivery date around Nov 15th or so.
I have not received AOR yet.
Did any one on that Whatsapp group received the AOR whose application went to New Waterford?