+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Waterford, NS-Re-directed Citizenship Applications

Irfana295

Mar 13, 2023
Hi, sent application through UPS to Sydney and it also got delivered to New Waterford on Jan 3rd, 2023./No AOR yet.

Irfana295

Mar 13, 2023
Hi, sent application through UPS to Sydney and it also got delivered to New Waterford on Dec 3rd 2023. No AOR yet.

Irfana295

Mar 13, 2023
Hi. starting this new thread for citizenship applications that were delivered at New Waterford instead of Sydney NS. Please post your experiences here, it will be useful to new applicants who may get caught off-guard knowing their application got delivered to New Waterford instead.
Hi, my docs was delivered at New Waterford instead of Sydney on 3Jan 2023. No AOR till now.

sm119

Mar 28, 2023
Mine was delivered to NEW WATERFORD office(through UPS redirection) on Feb 15th. No AOR yet. I see one application in Nov received AOR in Jan. Any other AOR received?

sm119

Mar 28, 2023
AOR just arrived. Received at New Waterford office on 15th Feb from redirection by UPS. Paper application for a family of 3(1 Minor).

ahmed12

Star Member
Dec 19, 2008
My family paper application redirected to new waterford office received by Vaughn on 28th March-2023, I email ircc while they are still unable to find any trace. Can any body check Whether who receive , is it by name Vaughn ?? Pls pls kindly update me as i feel my paper application seems lost ??

sm119

Mar 28, 2023
Also why do Ups redirect
I feel there is no worry. Many of such applicants you will find in the forum. I am one of them and have received our AOR. unless the application is being sent back you should receive AOR as well. Typically seen 1.5 months between delivery of paper application and AOR. IRCC has probably advised UPS to route that way.

ahmed12

Star Member
Dec 19, 2008
my family paper application via ups also redirected to new waterford ca , received by Vaughn on 28th March-2023 , even ups did nt mention complete address of new waterford ca.
i am still waitring Aor .
Can any body pls guide aor till what date issued and i am slso not sure of whether redirect made by ups to correct ircc person n office or not

habiba.mahboob

Jun 25, 2023
I send my application on 25th may through ups and it was sign and receive
I haven’t got the AOR and on tracking the package i have faced the same problem. Please guide me what to do. I am so worried

habiba.mahboob

Jun 25, 2023
Sent application by UPS on Jan 16 to Sydney, NS address. UPS tracking says it was delivered to New Waterford on Jan 18. No AOR yet (today is Feb 13).

I could swear the first time I checked the tracking on UPS it said it was delivered and signed for in Sydney. Anyone else had that experience or am I just imagining things?
Facing the same issue . Sent my application on 25th may and today is 25th june

Yvonne001

Feb 23, 2023
I send my application on 25th may through ups and it was sign and receive
I haven’t got the AOR and on tracking the package i have faced the same problem. Please guide me what to do. I am so worried
Hi, I sent mine in January 23rd and it went to New Waterford. It took about 2 months to get my AOR and got my card 2 weeks later. The processing times when I sent mine was 65 days. I think it is now around 90 days for processing. So you may not receive your AOR until August. Hope this helps.