+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New update on my application after 3 months..

Vishwa1994

Jun 26, 2020
I received the same letter of approval in principle after email to the embassy in Argentina

I have sent a full application too, biometrics done + I do not need medical or police certificate.

So, I do not know why I did not received a final response if the stage two is only for applicants who did not submit a complete application.
Timeline please ? What date did you receive the email ? When did you submit your application?

Yash1995

Apr 13, 2020
I received the same letter of approval in principle after email to the embassy in Argentina

I have sent a full application too, biometrics done + I do not need medical or police certificate.

So, I do not know why I did not received a final response if the stage two is only for applicants who did not submit a complete application.
Actually this is not a Approval in principle but more like our application has cleared a particular stage n they are still assessing our complete application before they give us the final answer

Reactions: D_D

Antega

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
I receive the letter on my IRCC account the last week.

I applied on March 14, 2020.
[/QUOTE
same timeline with but till now no update since may 15 when eligibility started now eligibility and background are pending. No update on biometrics and medical n i submitted full application on march 14

Antega

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
I receive the letter on my IRCC account the last week.

I applied on March 14, 2020.
same timeline with but till now no update since may 15 when eligibility started now eligibility and background are pending. No update on biometrics and medical n i submitted full application on march 14

Unicorn2005

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
Yes Kenyan nationality residing in RWANDA but application was processed through Tanzania embassy I did get an email saying that I passed the first stage but waiting for the final decision.

Vishwa1994

Jun 26, 2020
Yes Kenyan nationality residing in RWANDA but application was processed through Tanzania embassy I did get an email saying that I passed the first stage but waiting for the final decision.
If you have got the email that you’ve passed the first stage then that is the AIP. You have to start studying online. Final decision will be given once the border restrictions are lifted. You won’t get it now

Antega

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
Same applied from rwanda also but till now no updates when did you applied?

Reactions: Unicorn2005

Unicorn2005

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
If you have got the email that you’ve passed the first stage then that is the AIP. You have to start studying online. Final decision will be given once the border restrictions are lifted. You won’t get it now
While the COVID-19 pandemic has presented a number of challenges world-wide, Canada’s whole-of-government approach is aimed at protecting the health of Canadians while minimizing the economic and social impact of restrictions. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has implemented a temporary two-stage process to provide an update to international students who have not yet been able to provide all the required documents or information needed to have their application fully assessed in time for the fall semester.

You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing.

Additional information and documentation may be required in order to continue processing your application. If we previously requested that you complete biometrics and/or a medical examination and submit a police certificate, please do so as soon as you are able to. If you have not received a request from us for additional information or documents, please await further instructions.

Once we have received all requested information and documents, we will complete our assessment of your application and we will inform you of the final decision (approved or refused) made on your application.

While you await a final decision on your application you may commence your studies online.

If you are a representative who has received this notification, please ensure to advise your client(s) of this important information.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

This is what I got