+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New update on my application after 3 months..

Yash1995

Apr 13, 2020
I have already submitted everything including biom, medical and police clearance so I m in the same situation like yours just have to wait for final approval but there is hope that travel resrtriction for international student will be uplifted soon as per the new update yesterday.

Exclusive: Canada may lift international student travel restrictionsCIC News has obtained a letter that suggests the Canadian government is looking at ways to welcome more international students for the fall 2020 semester
Yea stage 2 approval can come anytime.. as we are done with all this... just keep on checking your log in portal

Antega

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
Idk whats the situation in kenya... but here in dar es salaam we were able to complete everything from biom to medicals.. so we could get the final approval anytime ..as the VFAS are open
I applied on march 14 my application is located in dar es sallam but till now no new updates except review of eligibility which started in may. I have done biometrics and upfront medical.
I don whats going on down there in dar es sallam

Antega

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
Yes everything is completed. I did my application on April first week..just wait you will get your update anytime soon
But ircc said that if you already submitted full application it will be processed normal without those 2stages process

kool30

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
July 27, 2020

Application number:

Hello ,

While the COVID-19 pandemic has presented a number of challenges world-wide, Canada’s whole-of-government approach is aimed at protecting the health of Canadians while minimizing the economic and social impact of restrictions. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has implemented a temporary two-stage process to provide an update to international students who have not yet been able to provide all the required documents or information needed to have their application fully assessed in time for the fall semester.

You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing.

Additional information and documentation may be required in order to continue processing your application. If we previously requested that you complete biometrics and/or a medical examination and submit a police certificate, please do so as soon as you are able to. If you have not received a request from us for additional information or documents, please await further instructions.

Once we have received all requested information and documents, we will complete our assessment of your application and we will inform you of the final decision (approved or refused) made on your application.

While you await a final decision on your application you may commence your studies online.

If you are a representative who has received this notification, please ensure to advise your client(s) of this important information.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Congrats !!!!

luisd

Jan 15, 2020
I received the same letter of approval in principle after email to the embassy in Argentina

I have sent a full application too, biometrics done + I do not need medical or police certificate.

So, I do not know why I did not received a final response if the stage two is only for applicants who did not submit a complete application.