+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New TR TO PR pathway

Oct 8, 2018
Hi,

am bit worried as i submitted the fees reciept that i paid in my friend’s online e-service portal and uploaded.Thought it is my portal. Will the application be rejected due to this?

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
The only thing might be a problem is that that receipt got used by more than one application. If that won't happen, you got nothing to worry about.

Jeet2021

May 7, 2021
I send just two year course Transcripts not Completion Certificate but other all documents are complete. I have it but it missed

Suman sran

Apr 14, 2021
I forget to attach my paystubs with current employment letter and one stamped page of passport. Will it impact the result ?

Kate85

May 8, 2021
I did not submit my pay stubs, because I just started a new job and have not collected my first pay. I didnt know I could have used atleast my former payslip. I explained it in a letter attached to my application letting them know when my first pay will come in.And also I attached my comprehensive offer letter,but it doesn't carry the description of my duties,but shows my job title and benefits with other information requested for. Will that suffice? Is it possible for IRCC to request for the missing documents?

Reactions: bryndog1950

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
I forget to attach my paystubs with current employment letter and one stamped page of passport. Will it impact the result ?
I don’t think it should be an issue. Once you get the AOR submit it through Webform to add it to your application

Suman sran

Apr 14, 2021
I don’t think it should be an issue. Once you get the AOR submit it through Webform to add it to your application
Thank you for your response. I have one more query, I also submitted my IMM5406 form only in English, I didn't attached my native language written form. Can I submit this too ??

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
I did not submit my pay stubs, because I just started a new job and have not collected my first pay. I didnt know I could have used atleast my former payslip. I explained it in a letter attached to my application letting them know when my first pay will come in.And also I attached my comprehensive offer letter,but it doesn't carry the description of my duties,but shows my job title and benefits with other information requested for. Will that suffice? Is it possible for IRCC to request for the missing documents?
As long as you submitted an explanation letter for not having the first pay slip, it’s fine. As for the job duties, you should have asked your employer to add it into your offer letter because IRCC doesn’t decide the NOC Code by job title. It decides it by the job duties. That is why it is important to mention the job duties in the employment letter. I’d suggest to get an updated letter from your employer with the duties and send it to IRCC through webform once you have your AOR. Tell them what happened and ask them to add the updated letter in your file. If you get a pay stub by then, send it in too. It’s better to send it yourself if you know that it is missing rather than having them contact you to provide missing information. You never know what goes on in the officers mind.

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Thank you for your response. I have one more query, I also submitted my IMM5406 form only in English, I didn't attached my native language written form. Can I submit this too ??
I think the forms can only be filled in English or French. Not sure about the native language thing. Never heard of it. Sorry!!

Shubhjosan265

May 11, 2021
Hi,
I am currently a student and have completed my 4 semester but I still have 2 more semesters to complete. I have 1560 hours in healthcare as a part-time worker(in more than an year). In these 1560 hours I have worked full time also when the government allowed students to work full time during COVID. And currently also I am working full time as it is my summer break. So can I apply for this program or not? If I apply and it gets rejected will it effect my chances getting a work permit in future?

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Hi,
I am currently a student and have completed my 4 semester but I still have 2 more semesters to complete. I have 1560 hours in healthcare as a part-time worker(in more than an year). In these 1560 hours I have worked full time also when the government allowed students to work full time during COVID. And currently also I am working full time as it is my summer break. So can I apply for this program or not? If I apply and it gets rejected will it effect my chances getting a work permit in future?

Yes you are definitely eligible to apply as long as you are currently employed. You still have 2 semesters. You might get your PR before you even have to apply for a week permit.

harshcp1668

May 12, 2021
Hello
I have applied for my study permit extension and I am still waiting for my decision from ircc.
I have worked more than 1560 hours for essential non health business.
Can I apply for this new Tr to Pr stream?

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Hello
I have applied for my study permit extension and I am still waiting for my decision from ircc.
I have worked more than 1560 hours for essential non health business.
Can I apply for this new Tr to Pr stream?
That depends...Do you have a valid status in Canada? You need to be currently employed in Canada on a valid status to be eligible to apply.

Reference from TR to PR pathway Guidelines:

Current Employment:

To be eligible, you must
  • be employed in Canada when you submit your application
  • be employed in any job that exists in the National Occupational Classification website
  • be employed by someone else, meaning you cannot be self-employed
    • Exception: You may be working as a medical doctor in a fee-for-service arrangement with a health authority.
  • be paid by your employer, meaning you cannot be a volunteer
  • be working with authorization