+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New TR TO PR pathway

JatinDevgun

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hello everyone,
I also want to apply through this new program.
But when I tried to create account on TR to PR portal . It asks me for the verification code on email which I am not receiving.
Is it happening with someone else ? I am trying from last 2 days.
Awaiting for ur replies.

Gurie140196

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Hello everyone,
But when I tried to create account on TR to PR portal . It asks me for the verification code on email which I am not receiving.
Awaiting for ur replies.
Check spam

harshcp1668

May 12, 2021
Hello
I have just received the confirmation of my study permit extension’s approval email.
And I also have completed 1560 hours experience in last 2 years. But I don’t have the hard copy of my study permit at this time with me.
What document can I use for PCC and other applications related stuff.
Because I doubt it would take more than 30 days to receive my hard copy.

Ajay. Goyal

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hello everyone,
Awaiting for ur replies.
Check your spam folder.

UdaySaiG

Oct 4, 2018
Hi All,

I have worked more than 1560 hours in Ontario but my current employer is in Montreal. I am I still eligible for new pathway to PR program?

Thankyou in advance!!!

Ris411

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Hi friends I forget to mention Canada study permit refusal in TR to Pr but I have mentioned that refusal in my all previous applications that includes Study permit, work permit and TRV inside Canada.I am planning attach honest mistake letter after AOR.Whay do you guys think of the chances of my PR refusal.I am so much worried

Axp82

May 12, 2021
Dont worry ! Just upload new form with LOE.
After getting AOR .
In study permit , work permit they dont do background checks as it is temporary.
And in PR , background check is the last step and just upload same day u receive AOR

Ris411

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Dont worry ! Just upload new form with LOE.
After getting AOR .
In study permit , work permit they dont do background checks as it is temporary.
And in PR , background check is the last step and just upload same day u receive AOR
Bro how many chances of ban even after uploading new form plus honest mistake letter