+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

harshcp1668

May 12, 2021
Hello
I have applied for my study permit extension and I am still waiting for my decision from ircc.
I have worked more than 1560 hours for essential non health business.
Can I apply for this new Tr to Pr stream?

HRCA217039

May 11, 2021
I wonder how the AOR will be issued. Solely via email since we can't log in yet till we get the AOR?
It must be sent directly to your email as there is no AOR yet therefore you don’t have an application number which you need to link this application to your gckey account.

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
I wonder how the AOR will be issued. Solely via email since we can't log in yet till we get the AOR?
You get it via email along with an application number. You will then log into your GC Key account (or register if you don't have one) and link your application there.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
So far 4 people have reported AOR and even approval in the google spreadsheet, I looked up each one individually and usernames don't exist on the forum so it's most likely trolling.

If any of you guys gets AOR, upload an image of the email with your name, UCI and file number crossed out but where we can see the IRCC TR to PR Pathway email as the sender. Sorry to be so nit-picky but there's a lot of people spreading misinformation and trying to fool less experienced users.

Deepak Goel

May 12, 2021
So far 4 people have reported AOR and even approval in the google spreadsheet, I looked up each one individually and usernames don't exist on the forum so it's most likely trolling.

If any of you guys gets AOR, upload an image of the email with your name, UCI and file number crossed out but where we can see the IRCC TR to PR Pathway email as the sender. Sorry to be so nit-picky but there's a lot of people spreading misinformation and trying to fool less experienced users.
Agreed

mpham123

Mar 7, 2021
It is so obvious that ppl who claimed to have AOR and approval are BS. It took a week for my AOR to show up for PGWP application, and that is something they don't act as scrutiny as other applications.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020

Agree

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
how to send missing document now in submitted application>? such as medical and police report afterwards

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
how to send missing document now in submitted application>? such as medical and police report afterwards
I didn't see option in webform, it only has express entry option