+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hi everyone, I have a question.

It seems like if I want to submit 2 applications for different streams under the new pathway, I have to create 2 different accounts with different emails right?. I thought we can submit 2 applications using the same account but I think I'm wrong. If we use 2 different accounts to submit 2 applications, but our information stays the same in the forms then is it alright?.

Please let me know. Thank you guys so much.
Why would apply in tow different streams? You will need to pay the fee twice.

But yeah, you will need to create 2 different accounts, and you can legally apply in different streams at the same time

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Hi everyone, I have a question.

It seems like if I want to submit 2 applications for different streams under the new pathway, I have to create 2 different accounts with different emails right?. I thought we can submit 2 applications using the same account but I think I'm wrong. If we use 2 different accounts to submit 2 applications, but our information stays the same in the forms then is it alright?.

Please let me know. Thank you guys so much.
Yes, you have to create a new account. Once you get AORs for both of them, each will have its own application number which you can use to link them in GC Key.

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Why would apply in tow different streams? You will need to pay the fee twice.

But yeah, you will need to create 2 different accounts, and you can legally apply in different streams at the same time
There could be many reasons. From what I've read, most people that are applying for multiple streams is because they have made mistakes in their first application.

Reactions: Izze bob

Diming

Aug 6, 2020
There are 4 "approved" in the google doc. Any update of details?

Also, anyone else find that the whole timeline is messed up and no longer be the time we filled out before?

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Yes, you have to create a new account. Once you get AORs for both of them, each will have its own application number which you can use to link them in GC Key.
Sure, but now are they going to have multiple applications in multiple streams with multiple errors? lol

If I could've applied for other than International Graduate... I would've go with that and avoid the craziness that it was.

But if people want to apply to every single one of the 6 streams of course they can. :p

miguelca

May 6, 2021
I need a request letter for pcc for Singapore. I should wait for my AOR or contact ircc regarding this ?
If you are just applying, you need to write a LOE stating that you will need a letter from IRCC in order for you to get a PCC.
After that, IRCC will give you the document you need in order to send to your country

From https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

If you need a request letter

Some countries will only give you a police certificate if you have a request letter from us. If this applies to you:

• Upload a document in the police certificate field in the document checklist that says: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate”.

We’ll then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we’ll send you more information on how to get a police certificate.

Google is your best friend

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
There are 4 "approved" in the google doc. Any update of details?

Also, anyone else find that the whole timeline is messed up and no longer be the time we filled out before?
They're just bluffing. AORs aren't out yet, let alone approval...

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Another uneventful day for us, hopefully IRCC officers are working full speed to be able to send the first couple thousands AOR's in the next week. Some updates from IRCC agents and misc media (take it with a pinch of salt)

1- Rumors say IRCC will start sending AORs during the weekend, this came from a call centre agent. Could be false.

2- Web forms are not useful right now, webform answers say to wait until AOR

3- According to the application guide, it's highly likely pretty much anyone (minus people missing IELTS) get their AOR and a chance to rectify forms. It's at the officer's discretion.

4- Google spreadsheet has been partially locked because some people claimed to have approvals and AORs but failed to provide evidence, in fact, the usernames didn't even exist. Trolling or bluffing won't be tolerated, there's already enough misinformation so the new rule of thumb to prove an AOR is a screenshot where IRCC's new email address can be seen with applicant's details hidden/blurred.

5- Chatty lawyer made a livestream, he got some backlash from one of his videos but made a Q&A session and said he was expecting updates "shortly". IRCC might have a meeting soon, among other things to discuss the BOWP situation.

vivek1997

May 12, 2021
Hi,
Please add my detail to the worksheet

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:12pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR:

Keerthan

May 12, 2021
Please add my detail to the worksheet

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:10pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR:

corny.tan

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
If you are just applying, you need to write a LOE stating that you will need a letter from IRCC in order for you to get a PCC.
After that, IRCC will give you the document you need in order to send to your country

From https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

If you need a request letter

Some countries will only give you a police certificate if you have a request letter from us. If this applies to you:

• Upload a document in the police certificate field in the document checklist that says: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate”.

We’ll then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we’ll send you more information on how to get a police certificate.

Google is your best friend
Yes correct. I am also from Singapore and I did exactly as per the instructions given above. Just a simple LOE with just the sentence, “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate”.