+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Taran123

May 12, 2021
I signed forms electronically 3 forms need to be signed i signed electronically for that reason my application can be rejected?

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
Hey guys, would IRCC accept online ielts result? Since I didn’t have TRF on may 6. I applied with online result. Kinda worried
It should work as online results shows you have required language benchmark. Don’t worry!

Reactions: Robin5555

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Guys, if IRCC notices mistakes on your forms they’ll ask you to resubmit them.

It’s not very likely your whole application gets rejected because of a small mistake, otherwise 80% applications will be rejected because we hardly had any time to prepare.

Worry about your eligibility documents: work letters, pay stubs, LOE, etc

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
I signed forms electronically 3 forms need to be signed i signed electronically for that reason my application can be rejected?
No.

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
Guys what about Biometric? I read in the guide it says pay for biometric as it will be required but in the biometric calculator, IRCC says if you have given biometric in the past 10 years then it's not required. In Tr to Pr application, what shall we do? I went without paying biometric fees.
They were saying check if you have to do or no. So, you suppose to check on that online even if you have given in the past.

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
May 12, 2021
Hey guys, I submitted my tr to pr pathway application for international graduates but my employer did not provide me with the job letter on time. So i submitted the T4 and the last 3 pay stubs. I got the job letter two days later but my application was already submitted.
Pls let me know if that’ll be a problem or will they ask me to provide it later?
I had provided them with all the other correct documents, only the job letter is missing.
Will they still accept my file? Im really anxious pls help

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Hey guys, I submitted my tr to pr pathway application for international graduates but my employer did not provide me with the job letter on time. So i submitted the T4 and the last 3 pay stubs. I got the job letter two days later but my application was already submitted.
Pls let me know if that’ll be a problem or will they ask me to provide it later?
I had provided them with all the other correct documents, only the job letter is missing.
Will they still accept my file? Im really anxious pls help
Well, the job letter was part of the requirement but I guess they'll let it slip through. If you get an AOR, raise a web form immediately and submit the job letter along with an explanation.

Harkaran bhullar

May 12, 2021
Congrats to everyone who was able to submit their applications! Inspired by @legalfalcon, I'm creating this post for everyone to post their timelines for AOR and COPR so that we can know when IRCC is processing the applications.

Here's mine:
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:17pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
------------------------------------------------

- Live counter of submitted applications: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway.html

- IRCC has mentioned that they plan to process about 40,000 applications this year (source). I believe those who have applied early (in the first 40k batch) have very good chances of getting their COPR by end of the year. *fingers crossed*

Congrats to everyone who was able to submit their applications! Inspired by @legalfalcon, I'm creating this post for everyone to post their timelines for AOR and COPR so that we can know when IRCC is processing the applications.

Here's mine:
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:17pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -

- Live counter of submitted applications: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway.html

- IRCC has mentioned that they plan to process about 40,000 applications this year (source). I believe those who have applied early (in the first 40k batch) have very good chances of getting their COPR by end of the year. *fingers crossed*

any guesses about when ircc start processing files