+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW Thread for ACCRA Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship Stream

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
My application has been approved
And there is a Counterfoil in my online application does that mean my pp has been stamped?
When should I be expecting to hear from vfs
Pls go to VFS ikate.. There is a very high possibility that ur passport is managing a two bedroom flat apartment in their basket. I was there on Tuesday, the guy told me it’s not available then I left and later came back on Thursday the same guy told me it as been in their office since Monday.

Reactions: Stan leee and Zikky

omoakin22

Dec 12, 2019
Pls go to VFS ikate.. There is a very high possibility that ur passport is managing a two bedroom flat apartment in their basket. I was there on Tuesday, the guy told me it’s not available then I left and later came back on Thursday the same guy told me it as been in their office since Monday.
VFS can be funny with details like this but I'll advise you go there on Monday instead since you just got approved yesterday. It's better to give VFS about 2-3 days to ensure your PP is there...

Reactions: Muhyy90

jlondon

Sep 23, 2019
I submitted my passport on December 4th but still no word from VFS or IRCC. My application is still not approved and I haven't received my passport yet. @omoakin22 have you received your passport yet or is your application approved?

Stan leee

Dec 1, 2019
I submitted my passport on December 4th but still no word from VFS or IRCC. My application is still not approved and I haven't received my passport yet. @omoakin22 have you received your passport yet or is your application approved?
I submitted on the 5th I collected mine yesterday yours is definitely there, they didn’t message me either
I just went then

jlondon

Sep 23, 2019
I submitted on the 5th I collected mine yesterday yours is definitely there, they didn’t message me either
I just went then
Oh really? Thanks! But my application does not show approved yet and no counterfoil received either. So that is why I am not sure it is ready.

omoakin22

Dec 12, 2019
Nothing has changed yet.
Portal still shows In Process. I guess they would be having a skeletal staff strength due to the holidays. Hopefully, January will favour us.

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Has anyone received correspondence directly from IMM that had a representative do their file? If so, by mail or email? We have lawyer doing our file, but am concerned Accra will send letter directly to PA, even though they are supposed to deal with representative. We also provided PA's email but again I don't know that Accra office will send email.

Has anyone come across this? Letters can be easily lost or mis-mailed and I am vexing that something may have been delivered to us and we are loosing time to respond because don't know or have not received anything.