+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW Thread for ACCRA Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship Stream

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Hi guys I just received my medical request, I tried booking an appointment with q life but they’re booked out till the 23rd of jan. Has any one had an experience with iom Ikeja ?

omoakin22

Dec 12, 2019
Hi guys I just received my medical request, I tried booking an appointment with q life but they’re booked out till the 23rd of jan. Has any one had an experience with iom Ikeja ?
Send IOM an email requesting for the process to book an appointment for Canadian medical screening. Also request for their earliest available date for Medicals. They should reply you by Monday if they don't have too much backlog mails. Immediately make payment in accordance with your application to the correct bank account. I'll recommend you walk in and deposit instead of bank transfer. They may not see the transfer immediately. Reply their mail with a confirmation of your date booking and a scanned copy of bank teller (optional).

Don't send multiple emails if they don't reply you immediately. You'll only clog their email box further.

Alternatively, you may visit their site and make the booking online.

Good luck.

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Send IOM an email requesting for the process to book an appointment for Canadian medical screening. Also request for their earliest available date for Medicals. They should reply you by Monday if they don't have too much backlog mails. Immediately make payment in accordance with your application to the correct bank account. I'll recommend you walk in and deposit instead of bank transfer. They may not see the transfer immediately. Reply their mail with a confirmation of your date booking and a scanned copy of bank teller (optional).

Don't send multiple emails if they don't reply you immediately. You'll only clog their email box further.

Alternatively, you may visit their site and make the booking online.

Good luck.
Hi, thank you so much for your response, i already emailed them on Saturday and I’m also hoping I get a reply by Monday and also someone suggested I send a text message as well which I did so hopefully by Monday they’ll get back to me I will give them a call too between 10-12am just as u stated.

Reactions: omoakin22

Slimgee

Aug 28, 2019
Hello I’m new here
I did my interview at Accra on the 21st of November
The immigration officer told me she has approved my application
Asked me to pay the permanent resident fee and then pay for biometric fee, after doing that, I got an invitation to pre arrival services on the 24th
I did my biometric on Friday
It has been updated on my timeline
whats next after getting the invitation to pre arrival services?

my application timeline is due for dec 24th 2019
They received my application dec 24 2018

will they request for my passport?
Hey, we just got called for an interview n was wondering what questions they will be expecting

Beambie

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hey, we just got called for an interview n was wondering what questions they will be expecting
Basically u will be asked about ur spouse, how u met, where ur souse works, how much ur spouse earns. The question can be anything about ur relationship

Stan leee

Dec 1, 2019
they asked 70% of your spouse, her family, where she works, how you guys met, and little about you
But they were very intimidating
So just try and answer them honestly

Reactions: Slimgee

Stan leee

Dec 1, 2019
I submitted my passport on the 5th of December at vfs lagos, will it be sent to gh or its will be handled in Lagos? Cause I got and email from vfs that my pp has been received and it’s been processed by vfs lagos, I try tracking it, it’s showing no result found

omoakin22

Dec 12, 2019
Hi, I submitted my Passport on the 9th and got similar email. When I called VFS, they alleged that its now being done at IRCC office in Lagos and they are upgrading their tracking platform that's why it shows "No Records Found".
Whether Lagos or Ghana, just keep checking your email and the online portal for COPR. Once you get that, give VFS at least 3 working days then go there for Pickup whether or not they send you PUM.

Slimgee

Aug 28, 2019
they asked 70% of your spouse, her family, where she works, how you guys met, and little about you
But they were very intimidating
So just try and answer them honestly
Hey also they requested us to bring a couples of stuff, basically all the stuff we already submitted . My question is, for the text message do we bring the exact same text messages i summitted with the application or do they want my spouse's messages from his phone?

Stan leee

Dec 1, 2019
Hey also they requested us to bring a couples of stuff, basically all the stuff we already submitted . My question is, for the text message do we bring the exact same text messages i summitted with the application or do they want my spouse's messages from his phone?
You can’t get the old chats
Just print the new chats
From text, fb or WhatsApp
That’s what I did
I brought new chats

omoakin22

Dec 12, 2019
I submitted on the 5th of December
No response from them yet

did you submitted on the 9th of November?
No, I submitted on the 9th of December actually. I just want to confirm if anyone has gotten their passport back since they allegedly started doing it at LVO