+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW Thread for ACCRA Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship Stream

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
July applicant still waiting on biometrics and medical request letters...Accra office...Happy New Year everyone

Stan leee

Dec 1, 2019
Happy new year everyone
I’m in Canada with my spouse

Any idea on how long I. Should stay before applying for a work permit? Or I can apply right away

Slimgee

Aug 28, 2019
Hello guys Happy New year to everyone... my question is what happens After the interview, do they let u know right away that u got the visa?

agiegirl01

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged: 7-02-2015
Nothing has changed yet.
Portal still shows In Process. I guess they would be having a skeletal staff strength due to the holidays. Hopefully, January will favour us.
Did you get counterfoil yet? We submitted passport on the 13th and no counterfoil yet. No update from VFS as well

jlondon

Sep 23, 2019
Hey, you don't have to apply for work permit if you are a permanent resident. Your PR is your work permit. All you need to do is apply for your social security number and you can do that as soon as you get there. Just go with all your landing documents and ID.

Happy new year everyone
I’m in Canada with my spouse

Any idea on how long I. Should stay before applying for a work permit? Or I can apply right away

agiegirl01

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet. Online tool still showing "In Process". I submitted on the 9th.
Wow! This is insane why is this taking so long ? It used to be faster than this when it was processed by accra.
We submitted on the 13 th December too and still.nothing .

omoakin22

Dec 12, 2019
Wow! This is insane why is this taking so long ? It used to be faster than this when it was processed by accra.
We submitted on the 13 th December too and still.nothing .
Someone on another thread said he got PPR on 17th Dec and submitted on 18th Dec. He got his PUM today and will pick up on Monday. Hoping we get PUM soon too. #FingersCrossed.

agiegirl01

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Someone on another thread said he got PPR on 17th Dec and submitted on 18th Dec. He got his PUM today and will pick up on Monday. Hoping we get PUM soon too. #FingersCrossed.
Do VFS lagos still send out PUM? I haven't seen anyone that got PUM from Lagos since stamping started in Lagos . It used to be way faster and more organised when it was handled in Accra . Hopefully we will get ours soon too.

Reactions: omoakin22

Ontario1976

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
Do VFS lagos still send out PUM? I haven't seen anyone that got PUM from Lagos since stamping started in Lagos . It used to be way faster and more organised when it was handled in Accra . Hopefully we will get ours soon too.
What is PUM..or what it stands for?