+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW Thread for ACCRA Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship Stream

Obioha

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Pls how much time does it take Accra visa office to send request for medicals from the day they started processsing your file?

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Pls how much time does it take Accra visa office to send request for medicals from the day they started processsing your file?
Expect medical from 5 months after your application was initially received. What’s your timeline ?

Obioha

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Expect medical from 5 months after your application was initially received. What’s your timeline ?
Application recieved: sept 30th
Aor 1: Nov 13th
BIL: Nov 18th
Bio completed: Nov 27th, gckey updated immediately
SA: Nov 19th
File transferred to Accra VO: Nov 26th
Accra VO started processsing: Dec 23rd

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Application recieved: sept 30th
Aor 1: Nov 13th
BIL: Nov 18th
Bio completed: Nov 27th, gckey updated immediately
SA: Nov 19th
File transferred to Accra VO: Nov 26th
Accra VO started processsing: Dec 23rd
You should get medical around February.

Fi355

Jan 8, 2020
Please can anyone help me. I was asked to submit an updated family information along with my passport transmission but I didn't because there was no update. My family information is still same. I hope not submitting will not delay the return of my passport.

Please help with any information . Thank you.

Ontario1976

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
Please can anyone help me. I was asked to submit an updated family information along with my passport transmission but I didn't because there was no update. My family information is still same. I hope not submitting will not delay the return of my passport.

Please help with any information . Thank you.
I hope you submitted the form without bring completed , if the info did not change you didn't had to fill in anything but you had to send the form back with your passport..those were my instructions from my legal representative from Canada...

Ontario1976

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
I hope you submitted the form without bring completed , if the info did not change you didn't had to fill in anything but you had to send the form back with your passport..those were my instructions from my legal representative from Canada...
You better contact them right of way and maybe email the form to them ..as I say this would cause a delay for sure

Fi355

Jan 8, 2020

So you are saying I should email them an empty form without any information since there was no update right.

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Hi guys I got scheduled for an interview on the 20th of February, medical was done on the 6th of January I’m guessing medical was passed, but nothing has been updated on gc key or ecas yet. Seniors in the house any tips or advice of what to expect at the interview ?

Reactions: WBC

omoakin22

Dec 12, 2019
So you are saying I should email them an empty form without any information since there was no update right.
Raise a web form and attach the required forms even if nothing has changed. CIC cannot assume nothing has changed if you don't inform them. Fill the forms with the same information as you did when you filled it previously.

Obioha

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hi guys I got scheduled for an interview on the 20th of February, medical was done on the 6th of January I’m guessing medical was passed, but nothing has been updated on gc key or ecas yet. Seniors in the house any tips or advice of what to expect at the interview ?
If u go back to previous pages u wld find people's experiences from interviews.
Which country are u from?

PoppetPop

Dec 5, 2019
I don't think you need to submit an empty form. Did you submit a Cover Letter stating that there has been no change to your family configuration? If yes, then you are fine.