+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW Thread for ACCRA Visa Office - Spousal Sponsorship Stream

Olybabe

Aug 18, 2019
Maybe it their fault. They supposed to email you back after 30 days if they don’t receive your medical to ask you. I’m sure it just their usual delay. Accra they are good at frustrating people. Their wed-site say it will update on Tuesday, maybe it will show on your online account
Please if you have their website let me have.

Reactions: Mass L

LiLiM

Jun 7, 2019
Please how long does it take to pass medical? My husband had medicals over 1 month now and it's not yet updated on gckey or ECAS, the other day we logged on, it says date to recieve our medicals has elapsed. All attempts to reach Accra visa office has failed...
We contacted hospital and they confirmed that they forwarded medical report since 24th of last month....
Has anyone experienced this pls
Ohhh no! Im so sorry! It took 2 days after my husbands medical was completed to be posted on ecas and the CIC login page. I hope they update yours real soon!

Reactions: Mass L

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Ohhh no! Im so sorry! It took 2 days after my husbands medical was completed to be posted on ecas and the CIC login page. I hope they update yours real soon!
Yeah. Normally it takes a days or a week for medical to be posted on ecas. I hope all goes well with your application

Reactions: LiLiM

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Yes bro I got ADR yesterday and my lawyer send it today.
Please how long did they reply to ADR from Accra what am expecting now is Biometric and PPR how long do u think ?
How old is your child ? Because if he or she is below 14, no need for biometric

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Yes bro I got ADR yesterday and my lawyer send it today.
Please how long did they reply to ADR from Accra what am expecting now is Biometric and PPR how long do u think ?
I don’t know too. I’m also waiting for PPR after I have submitted ADR