Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
Please advise.
I wish to sponsor my brother. He is a Doctor by prpfession .. worked in Pakistan and UK.

Would he need his degree assessment before submitting the application?

Would he also need to clear the canadian medical council exam before applying for immigration?

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
what is meant by regulated accupation? Does it mean if a person is an accountant, he has to get CPA designation from CPA Canada before applying for MPNP?
Also, a person can only apply if he or she has a close relative or a friend who is will to support?

lizzydarcy

Nov 28, 2017
Hi guys!!

I am a newbie here and I'm actually interested in applying to MPNP. I just want to know if I got it right... if I'm are interested in the MPNP Express Entry Draw (to be launched on Jan 2018), I have to apply and successfully create my profile in the Express Entry Draw? Does that mean regardless of my score in my EE profile, I can be selected/prioritized should I have the two following qualifications:

1. Strong connections in Manitoba
2. Work experience is on the in demand list

Will appreciate your response. Thank you.

scorpionrishu

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Hi Folks,

I have following points to be addressed regarding Skilled Worker Overseas Stream – Manitoba Express Entry Pathway

1. In Work experience, must submit a "Career Plan". What details should be mentioned in that? If anyone is having draft pls share.
2. In Adaptability: "Have the confirmed support of a close friend". What document/declarations required by "friend"

Thanks in advance.

imranaly

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Hello All,

Can anyone explain about Human Capital Pathway? I mean can Manitoba send nominations directly to the potential candidates in the express entry pool? Do we really have to have a connection in Manitoba? and would CRS matters?

thepeg2018

Nov 16, 2017
I want to ask if we can now declare our relative as our supporter, they just arrive to Manitoba last May 2017?
Your supporter (relatives in your case) must be able to provide documents proving they reside and are established in Manitoba and have been living in the province continuously for at least one year (ex: copy of Manitoba Health Card)

Follow this link for more information - http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/swo/swo-eligibility/

thepeg2018

Nov 16, 2017
Hi guys!!

I am a newbie here and I'm actually interested in applying to MPNP. I just want to know if I got it right... if I'm are interested in the MPNP Express Entry Draw (to be launched on Jan 2018), I have to apply and successfully create my profile in the Express Entry Draw? Does that mean regardless of my score in my EE profile, I can be selected/prioritized should I have the two following qualifications:

1. Strong connections in Manitoba
2. Work experience is on the in demand list

Will appreciate your response. Thank you.

There was actually no mention of the required EE score, however, please note that to be eligible for this stream, the applicant must "Demonstrate acceptance into the Express Entry pool by providing a valid Express Entry ID and Job Seeker Validation Code".

Question now is, do you have a valid Express Entry ID and Job Seeker Validation Code? If your answer is yes, then you might be eligible. See the link below to see minimum requirement for Skilled Worker Overseas Stream – Manitoba Express Entry Pathway

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/mpnp-renewal/renewed-swo/#1

thepeg2018

Nov 16, 2017
Hello All,

Can anyone explain about Human Capital Pathway? I mean can Manitoba send nominations directly to the potential candidates in the express entry pool? Do we really have to have a connection in Manitoba? and would CRS matters?

can Manitoba send nominations directly to the potential candidates in the express entry pool? - I'm not sure about this

Do we really have to have a connection in Manitoba? - Yes and No. As per the minimum requirement, under Adaptability

Adaptability You must demonstrate the ability and intent to become economically established and reside in Manitoba;

AND

Confirmed support of a close relative who has resided in Manitoba for at least one year;

OR

Previous post-secondary education completed in Manitoba within the past five years;

OR

Previous work experience in Manitoba within the past five years;

OR

A valid Invitation to Apply issued by the MPNP.

See the link below for more info.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/mpnp-renewal/renewed-swo/#1

Leo 142

Aug 28, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi admin
Plz add me on ur wots app group .my number is
00966533563017. Or send me ur numbr plz
Do u have tracker ?