+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW! Skilled Worker Overseas Stream - MPNP 2018

Georgeu4u

Jul 10, 2018
Please I need clarification on this question: I mistakenly indicated "Never married" on my EOI with 2 dependants while on my Full application, I included Married and then submit my complete application although every other thing remains thesame. will want to know if that will affect me. thanks.

nahalhj

Sep 24, 2018
Hi everyone
I am new here. I would appreciate it if you help me with my inquiry.
I have submitted an expression of interest a month ago but now we want my husband to be the main applicant because he scores better. One of the questions in EOI is about the spouse's previous application. We are not sure if we should answer it yes or no in my husband's EOI. To avoid complications should I withdraw my EOI?? If yes, how can I do that?

Azharm100

Star Member
Nov 20, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-09-2018
Nomination.....
08-03-2019
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Hi everyone
Let me ask a question. I'm a chemical engineer by profession and working as a production chemical engineer in Pakistan.
Now is this mandatory for me to have my bachelor degree assessed before applying for immigration as i'm currently working in a regulted occupation. Kindly help me regarding this issye. What should i do to ignore upcoming hurdles regarding this issue? What i want to ask is if credential assessment is mandatory before applying or not or can we do it after?
Replies are needed

winrod

Oct 24, 2018
Hi guys! Do you know if the substream "Strategic Recruitment Initiative" is linked to express entry? or paper-based?
Thanks.

summerveil

Jan 6, 2019
Good day every one! I would like to ask regarding to the Human Capital Pathway Stream under MPNP. In the description of the program, it says that applicants should have atleast 6 months experience and skills align with the "In-Demand Job Lists" however my current job as a HSE officer NOC 2263 was not included in the list. I have 3 years of experience as HSE Officer. I do have a close relative to manitoba and adviced me to select the NOC 2214 instead which is Industrial Engineer. Some of the job description in NOC 2214 match my current job descriptions. I don't have an Industrial Engineering diploma but has an Industrial Technology instead. Am I eligible to declare my NOC as 2214? Thank you in advance.

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
Hi all!! I need help here!!

My brother is planning to apply MPNP under SW-Overseas category. He is working as a full time Restaurant Manager in India and has 5+ years of experience in same and mostly his study was in Hotel Management. We are bit confused about his NOC# before creating his online profile?? What titles or NOC# would be acceptable in his case since he is working as restaurant manager.. his job duties fall under all below three titles, but they all have different NOC#.

1. Food Service Supervisors (6311)
2. Restaurant Manager or (0631)

And I don’t know if Restaurant Managers(NOC# 0631) is still under current NOC anymore or not as it says “Exclusion’s”?? What is that mean?

I would appreciate any help in regards to my query.
Thanks!!