+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

isucra

Dec 1, 2021
Congrats bro ,

Hello bro which visa office?
Hi, I also recieved PR portal email on Jan 11, submitted all the info on the same day. However, I also haven’t recieved ecopr. What wordings did you write/emailed to them? If you don’t mind, did they response to your email as well? Or did you got the ecopr straight?
thanks! Would appreciate your response. :)

isucra

Dec 1, 2021
I got the first portal on Jan 11, 2022. Submitted everything (declaration, address, photo) on the PR portal the same day. Waited a week with no update.
Yesterday, I actually replied to the very first portal email (the one with the instruction PDF file), and I got eCoPR today. So emailing them definitely helps!
Hi, I also recieved PR portal email on Jan 11, submitted all the info on the same day. However, I also haven’t recieved ecopr. What wordings did you write/emailed to them? If you don’t mind, did they response to your email as well? Or did you got the ecopr straight?
Would appreciate your response :) thanks!

i tried emailing them and they only response that they got all the information needed from me. Do you think its gonna take a while to recieve ecopr?’

javis77

Jan 31, 2021
Hi everyone,

Anyone here is still waiting for their PR card after a month? My spouse is still waiting for PR card for over a month now, almost 2 months.

Received Ecopr- Dec 2/2021

IRCC status: Submitted
In Portal: Photo and Address are still ' In Review'

Who should we contact to find an update for PR card application? Can you guys please provide a phone number?

Thank you,

J

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019

i tried emailing them and they only response that they got all the information needed from me. Do you think its gonna take a while to recieve ecopr?’
I write email to but didn't get any response from them, just automated email ,did you get response back ,

blam34

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018

I actually copied the exact message someone wrote in another thread and sent the email

Good morning Officer,

I would like to request you to provide me an update regarding eCoPR Status.

I have submitted the requested Declaration, address and Digital photograph on the PR confirmation portal on January 12th, 2022. It’s been over a week now.

I would be very grateful of you.

Thank you
My VO is Calgary, so it might depend on your office. I did not get a reply, I just got the auto message that eCoPR is available to download in the portal.

Reactions: Doyen_Toronto

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Is anyone know if possible to to get copr on boder ,I call to cbsa today, he told me to go rainbow Bridge, ,they can print my copr there

RAMAN253

May 2, 2021
Hey please I need advice
Today I got email about congratulations you are permanent residence of Canada and can download ecopr but when I go to my portal ecopr did not display . I check everywhere. What I can do now?
I also had a Outland dependent should my husband submit his passport or should we do wait until to appear ecopr into Pr portal. TIA

isucra

Dec 1, 2021
I write email to but didn't get any response from them, just automated email ,did you get response back ,
They response saying below; does it normally takes time to recieve ecopr? Thanks for your response.
Dear client,
We have received your enquiry regarding the status of your permanent residency application. We have all the necessary information required of you. Thank you for your continued patience.
You may check the status of your application by visiting the following link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

isucra

Dec 1, 2021
I actually copied the exact message someone wrote in another thread and sent the email

My VO is Calgary, so it might depend on your office. I did not get a reply, I just got the auto message that eCoPR is available to download in the portal.
Mine is in Vancouver.

Tinnaneeraj

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hey please I need advice
Today I got email about congratulations you are permanent residence of Canada and can download ecopr but when I go to my portal ecopr did not display . I check everywhere. What I can do now?
I also had a Outland dependent should my husband submit his passport or should we do wait until to appear ecopr into Pr portal. TIA
Same thing happened with me. I tried to download the ecopr, but didn't get anything.

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
They response saying below; does it normally takes time to recieve ecopr? Thanks for your response.
Dear client,
We have received your enquiry regarding the status of your permanent residency application. We have all the necessary information required of you. Thank you for your continued patience.
You may check the status of your application by visiting the following link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
I didn't get any thing no response only auto massage once I sent the email ,eitobicko office i guess they never replied

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Hi Congratulations! Did you write anything on the subject line or just replied? I have written several emails but haven't heard not sure if they are actually checking the emails I sent. I am waiting since November 21.
Bro which visa office you have ,I sent email to eitobicko office but no reply , some get reply back

kartikj001

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Hey please I need advice

Check in the pr PORTAL Click on option " In review with IRCC" Where you see your photos and address confirmation that you provided. At the bottom, there will be your ecopr

RAMAN253

May 2, 2021
Same thing happened with me. I tried to download the ecopr, but didn't get anything.
Then how you solve this issue?
Check in the pr PORTAL Click on option " In review with IRCC" Where you see your photos and address confirmation that you provided. At the bottom, there will be your ecopr
I checked everywhere. Even I just got one email about congratulations you are PR. But did not get another email which one automated..

akshr23

Nov 23, 2020
typically how much time does it take to get portal credentials?
I've replied to the email on Saturday, Jan 22 and still waiting!