+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Curious_observer

Nov 2, 2021
Hi Friends,
yesterday I received a portal confirmation email, i replied the email with information on the same day. After sending the email i get some automated email saying that

“This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal. “

Is this common or I am the only one who is getting this automated message

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
Hi Friends,
yesterday I received a portal confirmation email, i replied the email with information on the same day. After sending the email i get some automated email saying that

“This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal. “

Yes its normal..everyone gets this automated response

Reactions: Curious_observer

Tinnaneeraj

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Then how you solve this issue?

I checked everywhere. Even I just got one email about congratulations you are PR. But did not get another email which one automated..
It's still the same. I called IRCC, they told me to send email to the client portal, which i have already done earlier and didn't get any reply. So I don't know what to do now?

manisg

Nov 20, 2020
I have received this email on the following dates:
Jan 20, 2022 at 2:22 PM , first email,
Jan 23, 2022 at 10:00 PM , first reminder email,
Jan 24, 2022 at 9:00 PM second reminder email,
I replied with same contents for emails.

I left Montreal 30-Nov-2021 to Home country for a medical emergency and working from home for same employer, indented to return on May.
I have home and mailing address in Montreal.

In all above emails I replied as "I and my family currently outside of Canada".

Do you think does it affect remaining PR process and they change visa office to home country?

Thank you for your valuable time and reply.

marieajenifair

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017

I left Montreal 30-Nov-2021 to Home country for a medical emergency and working from home for same employer, indented to return on May.

Do you think does it affect remaining PR process and they change visa office to home country?

You will receive your COPR after you return to Canada.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021

Yes, it will. You'll get your ecopr only when you get back to Canada.

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
Hi Friends,

Do you receive login details??

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
Thank you! Hopefully you'll get it soon as well.
My forth email:

Dear Officer,

Please kindly be informed that I have received this email for four times on the following dates:
January 18, 2022, first email,
January 19, 2022, second email,
January 20, 2022, third email,
January 23, 2022, forth email.

Each time I have replied to the email providing the requested information. However, I still receive the same email. I was wondering if you could let me know if there is a problem or some missing information in my replies?

Here is the requested information:

Personal email address: ***
I am a single applicant. Thus, only one profile will be created in the PR Confirmation Portal for me. However, if I need to choose one option, I would like to choose option A (Allow IRCC to create my dependent's account under my account).

• Name: ***
  • UCI: ***
  • Email (as set out in this message): ***
  • Original entry date: ***
  • Date of last time entered Canada: ***
  • Location(Port of Entry): ***

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Please update once you will get the ecopr..thank you

Abhishek.s1990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Hi I got PPR on 25th and the email to be replied to for portal login credentials the next day to which I replied in an hour .

1.I have a outland dependent as well.Can she go ahead and submit her passport for stamping or wait tillI submit my details on PR portal ?

2.How long is it taking now to get the login credentials ?

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
Hi I got PPR on 25th and the email to be replied to for portal login credentials the next day to which I replied in an hour .

1.I have a outland dependent as well.Can she go ahead and submit her passport for stamping or wait tillI submit my details on PR portal ?

2.How long is it taking now to get the login credentials ?
Sometimes 1-2 days and sometimes within a week..