+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Oke_o

Sep 11, 2017
Hello,

After receiving credentials for the PR portal, I submitted the required information on the 24th January . My In-Canada declaration displays "Submitted", and the status of my submitted documents is "In review with IRCC". At what point will I be able to print my eCOPR?

kartikj001

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Hello,

After receiving credentials for the PR portal, I submitted the required information on the 24th January . My In-Canada declaration displays "Submitted", and the status of my submitted documents is "In review with IRCC". At what point will I be able to print my eCOPR?
Give it 15-20 days. you might receive it sooner.

manisg

Nov 20, 2020
Dear Friends,

I received 1st email "IRCC Permanent Residence Portal (Permanent Residence Confirmation) EP00xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" on 19 Jan 2022 and 4 reminder eamails since20 Jan 2022 .
I replied all email with info and mentioned that "I am currently living outside of Canada"

Received 2nd email on 27 Jan 2022 - "PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Credentials for the PR Portal " with username and password.
When I loging into the portal, it asks me to cofnirm " that I and my depends are in Canada", has to respond with in 7 days.
But
I just left Montreal and currently in my home country and intened to retrun in 3 months.

I do not know what to do.

if anyone had similar experience and your actions or suggestions are much appriciated.

Thanks

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Dear Friends,

I received 1st email "IRCC Permanent Residence Portal (Permanent Residence Confirmation) EP00xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" on 19 Jan 2022 and 4 reminder eamails since20 Jan 2022 .
I replied all email with info and mentioned that "I am currently living outside of Canada"

Received 2nd email on 27 Jan 2022 - "PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Credentials for the PR Portal " with username and password.
When I loging into the portal, it asks me to cofnirm " that I and my depends are in Canada", has to respond with in 7 days.
But
I just left Montreal and currently in my home country and intened to retrun in 3 months.

I do not know what to do.

if anyone had similar experience and your actions or suggestions are much appriciated.

Thanks
I was also in similar situation. I just booked next available flight very next day & re-entered Canada. Don't create problems & complications for your application. If it's not emergency come back as quick as possible. Giving false declaration is serious crime. if caught there will be hefty repercussions. This is not to scare you , but to make you aware.

Reactions: rajpotula

Jitz1234

Sep 13, 2021
How to link pr card application to gc key account.??

It shows application error while trying to serach for the application

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Do we have to wait until photo and address gets approved ?

It is still in review at portal website.
I got eCoPR yesterday, photo still in review in portal, I try link today ,got linked ,got application number ,shows application received yesterday in gc key