+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Daas13

Dec 30, 2021
I got RCMP FINGERPRINTS request letter today what I can expect next. I book appointment from F1 fingerprints m I going into right direction?

Mosen

Jan 24, 2022
Hi Folks,
I have received the first confirmation portal email five times!!! On the following dates:
January 18, 2022
January 19, 2022
January 20, 2022
January 23, 2022
January 24, 2022
Each time I've replied to the email but still I receive the same email! The fourth and fifth emails are automatic reminder since I got them at night.
Does anybody have the same problem? Or any suggestion pliiiiiiz?

Alex Murray

Sep 4, 2019
Hello,

I have received portal confirmation emails separately for myself, my wife and kids. Do I need to reply for all emails separately.Or just one email reply from myself acting on everybody’s behalf is fine. Thanks

kartikj001

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Hello,

I have received portal confirmation emails separately for myself, my wife and kids. Do I need to reply for all emails separately.Or just one email reply from myself acting on everybody’s behalf is fine. Thanks
i choose option A and gave them all the information. through my email. Didnt reply back on my wifes email.

got the portal credentials with all my family members included

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
Hi Folks,
I have received the first confirmation portal email five times!!! On the following dates:
January 18, 2022
January 19, 2022
January 20, 2022
January 23, 2022
January 24, 2022
Each time I've replied to the email but still I receive the same email! The fourth and fifth emails are automatic reminder since I got them at night.
Same happening with me..since january 20 I am getting reminders emails at night but no login details

• Sad
Reactions: Mosen

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
Hi Folks,
January 18, 2022
January 19, 2022
January 20, 2022
January 23, 2022
January 24, 2022
Please update once you will get login details

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Please update once you will get login details
I am in same situation received 1 portal mail on 19th January. But still didn't receive the credentials mail. What should i do?

Mosen

Jan 24, 2022
Hi Folks,
January 18, 2022
January 19, 2022
January 20, 2022
January 23, 2022
January 24, 2022
Update:
Today January 25, I got log in credentials.
Note: in the first two replies I mentioned my university email (I'm a student) and then I thought maybe that's why they don't accept it. in the next replies I gave them my gmail. Now I received the credentials email in my gmail. Maybe that was the problem!!

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
Update:
Today January 25, I got log in credentials.
Note: in the first two replies I mentioned my university email (I'm a student) and then I thought maybe that's why they don't accept it. in the next replies I gave them my gmail. Now I received the credentials email in my gmail. Maybe that was the problem!!
Oh congratulations..ya maybe..but I am providing my gmail..can you tell how you replied…your reply format

Mosen

Jan 24, 2022
Oh congratulations..ya maybe..but I am providing my gmail..can you tell how you replied…your reply format
Thank you! Hopefully you'll get it soon as well.
My forth email:

Dear Officer,

Please kindly be informed that I have received this email for four times on the following dates:
January 18, 2022, first email,
January 19, 2022, second email,
January 20, 2022, third email,
January 23, 2022, forth email.

Each time I have replied to the email providing the requested information. However, I still receive the same email. I was wondering if you could let me know if there is a problem or some missing information in my replies?

Here is the requested information:

Personal email address: ***
I am a single applicant. Thus, only one profile will be created in the PR Confirmation Portal for me. However, if I need to choose one option, I would like to choose option A (Allow IRCC to create my dependent's account under my account).

• Name: ***
  • UCI: ***
  • Email (as set out in this message): ***
  • Original entry date: ***
  • Date of last time entered Canada: ***
  • Location(Port of Entry): ***

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
Thank you! Hopefully you'll get it soon as well.
My forth email:

Dear Officer,

Please kindly be informed that I have received this email for four times on the following dates:
January 18, 2022, first email,
January 19, 2022, second email,
January 20, 2022, third email,
January 23, 2022, forth email.

Each time I have replied to the email providing the requested information. However, I still receive the same email. I was wondering if you could let me know if there is a problem or some missing information in my replies?

Here is the requested information:

Personal email address: ***
I am a single applicant. Thus, only one profile will be created in the PR Confirmation Portal for me. However, if I need to choose one option, I would like to choose option A (Allow IRCC to create my dependent's account under my account).

• Name: ***
  • UCI: ***
  • Email (as set out in this message): ***
  • Original entry date: ***
  • Date of last time entered Canada: ***
  • Location(Port of Entry): ***

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Ok thanku..I will try if I will get one more email