+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Muhammad Shahrukh

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Hi,

I have a problem ;-). I am the principal applicant. I got my copr back in july. Until now, no Pr card but the worse is that my dependant child has not received her copr. I sent multiple emails. My initial work permit will expire in march 2022. My Daughter is minor and got a visit permit. So this is not a study permit.

What should i do? In the portal, my details are still under review though they sent my copr.

Should i apply for a new permit for my minor child and what is it? As hers was always linked to my status.

We both live in Canada and i came as a temporary worker.

Thanks for any kind of advice.
@legalfalcon
Hi,

I hope you get your PR card very soon but they are not processing with the timeline because of the COVID. I am in the same situation as I have received my ECOPR in Aug and no updates after that.

chirag1222

Feb 2, 2016
ples, shoppers and london drugs
I got it done at staples and the pixel resolution actually fits within the parameters its asking for and still gives errors. Ircc support agent wasnt much help. Did you upload the digital copy or scanned the hard copy and cropped it. I am uploading the digital one they are giving me. And 3 places i tried now, same error. Should I just upload and ignore the error?
UPS sent me an email of photo, I uploaded the same photo. Though my photo is still in review waiting for eCOPR.

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Hey everyone
got a following mail today (i'm still waiting for PR card since June 8th) from Portal:

This email is to notify you that your permanent residence confirmation case requires revision. To make changes to your permanent residence confirmation case, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

You can access the portal using this link: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca

but there are no changes on Portal itself - all is still in review by IRCC - both Photo and Address.
However all Card applications were were updated on main IRCC site without details (ghost update i guess).
Also, i submitted amendment request after getting PR because some of the data was missing at eCOPR document .. can this be connected to this? Or what does this mean?

@legalfalcon what do you think?

PS: my attorney thinks that it may be related to request to amend information on COPR as place of birth is empty there.. and thus needs to be fixed (as well as some entry dates)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Muhammad Shahrukh

Showmik

Apr 21, 2021
Windsor, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-07-2021
Same issue, take a new photo for the brightness issue, it should fix it. But for pixel issue i have no clue. So I spent 200 cad at 5 different studios to get different pixel resolution pictures and I get the same issue again and again. So what I did was, I changed the resolution to 4200 x 3000 pixels. You can do this online. Then it takes the picture. This is a technical issue not in our hands. How did you get ecopr without uploading photos? Thanks let me know if you are able to fix it. Im losing my mind
I am going through the same issue, where did you take it from? Staples, Walmart or some local shop?

Showmik

Apr 21, 2021
Windsor, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-07-2021
Thanks! Ill crop the pic till my chin touches the green circle lol don't know why they do this stuff. Thanks again! And goodluck!
How did you get over the brightness issue, happened to take picture in three different place....still getting the same error

alex_under

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Today I got PR Card application approved. It’s being mailed to me, can take up to 6 weeks to arrive they said.
My AOR June 10,2020 (express entry) with Outland dependent
ECORP Sep 9, 2021
dependent eCORP- Oct 10, 2021
Pr card application approved Nov 29, 2021
PR card- still waiting
Hey. Congrats!
Did you get the update within the CIC linked PR Card application or via email?

Reactions: Julzzzz

alex_under

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
But no changes on the other one- it still says photo in review
I believe, you shouldn't care. I have already got 3 of 4 cards and nothing has changed at the PR portal - all the apps are still in review))).
So you got the approval within a week after your first email on Nov. 22, right?

Julzzzz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I believe, you shouldn't care. I have already got 3 of 4 cards and nothing has changed at the PR portal - all the apps are still in review))).
So you got the approval within a week after your first email on Nov. 22, right?
That’s right, I sent an email on Nov 22, got mail address approved on Nov 23, and today the whole PR Card app approved.
do you know how long it takes for the card to arrive approximately?

Reactions: swapanathorat

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Today I got PR Card application approved. It’s being mailed to me, can take up to 6 weeks to arrive they said.
My AOR June 10,2020 (express entry) with Outland dependent
ECORP Sep 9, 2021
dependent eCORP- Oct 10, 2021
Pr card application approved Nov 29, 2021
PR card- still waiting
Did you received an email about the update?