+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Kks333

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Is this photo adjustments is new? Anybody knows..! Coz when I uploaded couple of weeks back, there was nothing like this…!

ProtoKaul

Nov 7, 2021
So I got my ECOPR but my photograph and address is still in review. Couple questions, any help would be great!

1. Can I sign the ECOPR and travel with it? Im planning to travel to the U.S. (I have a U.S. visa).
2. How long is it from ECOPR to getting the PR card? Does it happen after the photo and address is approved? Or does it happen after ECOPR? Confused....

Julzzzz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
So I got my ECOPR but my photograph and address is still in review. Couple questions, any help would be great!

1. Can I sign the ECOPR and travel with it? Im planning to travel to the U.S. (I have a U.S. visa).
2. How long is it from ECOPR to getting the PR card? Does it happen after the photo and address is approved? Or does it happen after ECOPR? Confused....
ECORP is not valid for travel, you can either try applying for special visa, or wait for the card.
PR card takes about 63 days, most likely to be longer, you apply when they send you the credentials for the pr card portal. They mail the card after photo and address approved

Reactions: ProtoKaul

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
That’s right, I sent an email on Nov 22, got mail address approved on Nov 23, and today the whole PR Card app approved.
do you know how long it takes for the card to arrive approximately?
Got approved in PR application, but says will need 6 week to reach us.. how much time its shiuld take

rajiyer

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
Hi everyone, I have a peculiar case. I received login creds on the 24th of November. I immediately uploaded the photo and address on the portal. I still haven't received my copr until now.

But today my PR application on my cic account shows approved. I see the COPR document number and expiry date but I haven't received any details regarding this on the portal yet.

Did anyone else face this problem?

rafi862003

Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-aug-2020
AOR Received.
21-aug-2020
Hi All,

I received my E-Copr on 19-Oct-2021 but my address and Photo still shows as "In review with IRCC".. Anyone waiting in similar timeline ??

Is there an option to ask IRCC to process PR Card quickly as i have travel plans out of country.

Regards,
Rafi

nini66

Oct 25, 2018
hello
i got eCoPR nov 24, says address is accepted, but my photo still says in review.
anyone know how long for the PR card to come in the mail?