+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Smithens

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
I received Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal Email today but I am on vacation out of Canada until November 20th.

Would it be best for me to answer when I go back or answer now to let them know my expected return date? What happens if we don't answer the email in a timely manner? Any time frame to do so?

Thank you in advance!

gian_0405

Sep 17, 2021
Hi, I received Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal Email today, does it means my application for PR approved? I checked my profile and its still in progress so im wondering what is the portal for? Appreciate your reply. Thanks

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
You only have to reply back if there is any incorrect information. If everything is in order, take a print and signed the client copy and that is it.
Hi @legalfalcon we received ecopr but immigration officer has signed on the IRCC copy page and not on the client copy, we are not able to get SIN because of that. We have already raised web form, replied on the IRCC portal email but no reverts yet, it's been a week. What do you think, is the right and the fast way to tackle this situation?

RAOSAHAB

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
hey
Any update on your file? I also received reminder emails twice.
bro, I am in the same situation, I got reminder emails like three times in the last five days, and I have already them 3 times. keep posting about your situation ..

alladalenucleus

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
hey
bro, I am in the same situation, I got reminder emails like three times in the last five days, and I have already them 3 times. keep posting about your situation ..
Make sure that you answer all the questions they ask. The e-mail you want to use, the option for spouse and dependents, if any, and the full template of information they request. I know there is redundancy (e-mail is asked for twice, for example), but I would just give them the information in the format they ask and as many times as they ask. <face palm>

RAOSAHAB

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Make sure that you answer all the questions they ask. The e-mail you want to use, the option for spouse and dependents, if any, and the full template of information they request. I know there is redundancy (e-mail is asked for twice, for example), but I would just give them the information in the format they ask and as many times as they ask. <face palm>
thanks, bro, I just rechecked, everything is as per the request letter

Reactions: alladalenucleus

strongbull1

May 26, 2021
I applied for PR (Dependent Child) using the new portal https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en since the Child is US Born. Any idea how long it takes for the application submitted through new portal. My understanding is that paper application is no longer needed for such cases.

We are already residing in Canada

SimieR

Jun 16, 2021
O
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
Doc's Request.
05-Aug-2020
AOR Received.
05-Feb-2021
File Transfer...
05-Feb-2021
Med's Request
05-Feb-2021
Med's Done....
10-Feb-2021
Passport Req..
13-Oct-2021
VISA ISSUED...
Received virtual landing email Dec1, now awaiting portal login credential
Hi All, just checking if anyone from October "decision made" category is awaiting email portal for virtual landing confirmation? I got decision made email October 13, 2021 and has been waiting on email portal to confirm since then.

Usercecinland

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021
Hi All, just checking if anyone from October "decision made" category is awaiting email portal for virtual landing confirmation? I got decision made email October 13, 2021 and has been waiting on email portal to confirm since then.
Can you please direct me where to look in the gcms notes to find out the date for which the application is approved? Page 2 assessments show FINAL APPROVED. But there is no date there?!
Finalize section: i see copr and counterfoil created on september 27th 2021 updated october 4th but status not started. I Have zero clue what the status of my application is and ircc call centres are a bunch of assholes. Please help me understand

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
Portal invite: Nov, 05 2021
Portal invite (remiander): Nov, 07 2021
Portal invite (remiander): Nov, 08 2021
On each "portal invite" e-mail I replay in less than 30 min. I just hope my mail provider will not consider IRCC as a spammer :)

SimieR

Jun 16, 2021
O
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
Doc's Request.
05-Aug-2020
AOR Received.
05-Feb-2021
File Transfer...
05-Feb-2021
Med's Request
05-Feb-2021
Med's Done....
10-Feb-2021
Passport Req..
13-Oct-2021
VISA ISSUED...
Received virtual landing email Dec1, now awaiting portal login credential
Can you please direct me where to look in the gcms notes to find out the date for which the application is approved? Page 2 assessments show FINAL APPROVED. But there is no date there?!
Finalize section: i see copr and counterfoil created on september 27th 2021 updated october 4th but status not started. I Have zero clue what the status of my application is and ircc call centres are a bunch of assholes. Please help me understand
I am not sure where u can look. For me I got an email for passport request or select virtual landing confirmation if already in Canada. So the date on letter attached in email I received is what I have. Not seeing a date when I log on to my account. I know sometimes they don't send out email. Don't know why.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon we received ecopr but immigration officer has signed on the IRCC copy page and not on the client copy, we are not able to get SIN because of that. We have already raised web form, replied on the IRCC portal email but no reverts yet, it's been a week. What do you think, is the right and the fast way to tackle this situation?
You should keep following up and also see your local MP.

Reactions: mjawarani