+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
We received email with our credentials yesterday( next day after we reply to first email) no ECOPR yet. Hopefully we will get it on Thursday
Thanks so much. Could you please share what does it look like in the portal if only 1 email address (from the primary applicant) is used to create accounts for multiple applicants? Do you see multiple people in the same account? I am just curious how would it work. Thanks!!

Tati100

Aug 11, 2021
Thanks so much. Could you please share what does it look like in the portal if only 1 email address (from the primary applicant) is used to create accounts for multiple applicants? Do you see multiple people in the same account? I am just curious how would it work. Thanks!!
To be honest, I didn’t see how it looks. I believe yes, you see all your dependents, because you will download pictures and address for you and all your dependents.

Ochenta8

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15 -July-2020
Med's Done....
20-Sept-2020
Is there anyone in this group who has filled in the details in PR portal and is waiting for ECOPR ??? Any idea how much time it takes to get ecopr after filling address and uploading photo in PR portal ??
I am. Sent everything via PR portal and still in review since Aug 15. Waiting for my eCopr but also my work permit is about to expire. :(

cheema77

Jul 26, 2016
Has anybody received their pr card yet? if yes, then how many days after the notification that it has been mailed?

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
So I uploaded my photo and my address in the portal on 26th of July. They sent me the credentials to the portal, I had still not gotten my copr from them so I tried calling and sending an email but to no avail.

today I get a new message which requires me to start the whole process anew, like answering the questions before you even get the credentials to the portal. So I went to login to the portal and my credentials don’t work. It can’t recognize my logins. Of course I’ve replied to the new email they sent me, but does anyone know why this is happening? Has anyone else gone through this?
@aduemelia19 kind of same thing happened to me but my old credentials were working. In my case my visa office got transferred from Ottawa to Etobicoke. Expand my signature to see timelines.

Raja65

Aug 31, 2021
Hey could you please share what do you mean by first and second emails? Is the second email the confirmation of CoPR?
I received first email on 6th august
After that nothing no 2nd email I tried to email ircc and try to submit webform but no update yet

amgupte1993

Aug 4, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
24-03-2021
AOR Received.
24-03-2021
Med's Done....
06-04-2021
Passport Req..
03-08-2021
Has anybody received their pr card yet? if yes, then how many days after the notification that it has been mailed?
I received my PR Card yesterday. I was informed by a few friends who also went through this process that it roughly takes them a month after they send you the eCOPR. Did you try linking your PR application to the CIC portal? Within a week of them approving my PR application, I got my PR Card.

Bhaven patel

Dec 24, 2019
Hello guys i need to clear doubt
Today when i check my pr card application on cic acc it changed from submitted to app/profile updated.
And once i open the check application status later it again changed from app/profile updated to submitted.
What kind of gu was this any idea please

cheema77

Jul 26, 2016
I received my PR Card yesterday. I was informed by a few friends who also went through this process that it roughly takes them a month after they send you the eCOPR. Did you try linking your PR application to the CIC portal? Within a week of them approving my PR application, I got my PR Card.
yes i have linked the pr card application in my cic account. it says on there that my card was mailed on 1st sep.