+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Raja65

Aug 31, 2021
I did everything, but did not get any response from IRCC unfortunately
I also tried to email 3/4 times and i also mentioned that my nieces is not good and need to travel to US
But no response i also submitted webform 2/3 days ago no response
Im waiting from 6th august for portal login information

SSKAA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
I did everything, but did not get any response from IRCC unfortunately
It is complicated.
I am the main applicant with 3 dependants. One dependent received ECOPR, my ecopr number I can see in GC account, no Ecopr yet, for other dependants nothing.

SSKAA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
I also tried to email 3/4 times and i also mentioned that my nieces is not good and need to travel to US
But no response i also submitted webform 2/3 days ago no response
Im waiting from 6th august for portal login information
This is IRCC webform response that I received September 2.
"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.
We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

Reactions: SaberHQ

Raja65

Aug 31, 2021
This is IRCC webform response that I received September 2.
"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.
We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.
Yes I submitted an urgent request with doctors reports but still no reply

ramandeep7712

Sep 3, 2021
It is complicated.
I am the main applicant with 3 dependants. One dependent received ECOPR, my ecopr number I can see in GC account, no Ecopr yet, for other dependants nothing.
have you tried to link your PR card application. i tried and it worked for my spouse i can see application is submitted for PR card without sending us COPR.

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hey,
Followed the steps but could not find my application for 5 times and now it asks me to check again in Next 24 hours. I had ensured all cases(small, lower) are accurate alongwith other instructions
@sk1622 many people had similar issue and they tried multiple times with different combination. I would say keep trying. I hope you get it soon.

Reactions: sk1622

abelsamjo4

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Guys, I am waiting for eCorp since July 8th. I applied for a visitor visa in June (because i wanted to go for vacation and did't know when i receive pr) I asked to withdraw my application last week and now I got approved for a visitor visa and they asked for a passport. Do I need this visitor visa now??? If i fly with visitor visa and get eCorp will I lose my visitor visa???? How can I return if my visitor visa will get canceled?
As far as I know, if you receive your eCoPR when you are outside Canada, you need some thing called as Permanent Resident Travel Document (PRTD) to come back to Canada If you don’t have you PR card with you!. If you could visit IRCC website, you would get a clear picture about it. I doubt if you would be able to flyback to Canada with the visitor visa stamped in your passport once you are a permanent resident.