+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

PB07SIMER

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Hello, just a quick question
I got my permanent resident application approved and I have sent a email to ircc for my Portal request.
In the email everything is fine except i put date in location field and location in date field.
Do you guys think is there gonna be any issue I should send a new email?
Thanks

ROBERT2021

Aug 19, 2021
Those who got eCOPR , please guide

After 3 months of wait, my address got approved and i could download my eCPOR however photo under review more than a week. Have few questions

On the eCOPR the Valid to: until 20th Dec 2021. is it expected to have valid to only 4 months?
My eCoPr has 9 months of validation, and I'm waiting more than 70 days for my PR card

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Thank for the information. Is this something I should do? I received my eCoPR today, nothing in the instruction says to connect it to my account. I also looked at my account I see
Yes you can, and then you will be able to track your PR Card application from your CIC account.

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
I don't know why it's so random like that. I thought they treat 1 application altogether, like, once they solve 1 application, all of the dependents will have the result together. :(
did your dependent receive the card?
Same boat here, ECOPR from Aug 8, I got my card yesterday, but the one for the dependent didn't arrive.

td88

Aug 8, 2019
did your dependent receive the card?
Same boat here, ECOPR from Aug 8, I got my card yesterday, but the one for the dependent didn't arrive.
She has not received anything since eCOPR on July7. I've already received mine on Aug10 (likely 1 month after eCOPR).

tariq5050

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
It is more than average processing time. Have you contacted IRRC? What they qre saying?
I'm not because I keep reading posts on this discussion and they seem to be giving the generic answer as always - "wait" "each application is different" etc.

HS210

Apr 5, 2021
HI, I would really appreciate if anyone would help me here. I received my eCOPR on June 8 2021. It has an expiry too which is September 6th. I am waiting for my card since then, have raised a web form too last week and is waiting for their reply.

I am concerned here because my eCOPr is expiring an di have not updated my SIN , was waiting for PR card to arrive. Am I doing right or should update SIN ASAP. Please help me.