+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
The thing is, that they are not worried much about us (actually their tax payers) but more about situation of Afghanistan (which is bad too, no question) but still i would expect more for my taxes.. but no, you are here, sitting straight and helping this guys get their payslips on bi-weekly basis

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
So true, I reached out to my local MP
They straight up said their focus is the elections now,
What a shame
People stranded are just gonna spend another 3 weeks wondering and waiting for the damn eCOPR
It’s just a shame on the system,
So hard to just keep waiting . :/
or damn cards - which is even more simple - check photo google address and send it for a print. what a rocket science

Khaz

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Lol most of us here since mid June my bro
yea, I know, been tracking ppls timelines| That's very frustrating, it's not fair at all while most ppl got theirs within a day or two. They don't respond to calls either, not sure what to do.

• Sad
Reactions: Dchawla

SSKAA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
I don't know why it's so random like that. I thought they treat 1 application altogether, like, once they solve 1 application, all of the dependents will have the result together. :(
IRCC account says the application was approved. We have to wait like always:(

Reactions: jagann

TRM

Aug 27, 2021
Those who got eCOPR , please guide

After 3 months of wait, my address got approved and i could download my eCPOR however photo under review more than a week. Have few questions

On the eCOPR the Valid to: until 20th Dec 2021. is it expected to have valid to only 4 months?

CEC_April 1st

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Those who got eCOPR , please guide

After 3 months of wait, my address got approved and i could download my eCPOR however photo under review more than a week. Have few questions

On the eCOPR the Valid to: until 20th Dec 2021. is it expected to have valid to only 4 months?
In another entry in this forum you told "Hi Guys After 2 months of wait, my address got approved and i could download my eCPOR however photo under review for a week."

Reactions: jagann

TRM

Aug 27, 2021
In another entry in this forum you told "Hi Guys After 2 months of wait, my address got approved and i could download my eCPOR however photo under review for a week."
yes, i submitted my presence end of May. my calculation of 2 or 3 months. Either 2 or 3 months my query is same