+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Yes true it’s totally unfair @gopalk …here @Navjot24 also waiting from June 15
Me June 18 and u June 23….we r giving hope to each other through this canadavisa.com otherwise IRCC is totally hopeless these days…not transferring call to agent bcz they prioritize only emergency calls …no web form replies!!!
nothing is working at this moment …:(:confused:
i think realistically we need to wait till September 20 - the elections day. that's what i've read on reddit where someone tried to reach out to MP regarding card too.. even they cannot do anything.

Reactions: gopalk

td88

Aug 8, 2019
After 26 days one dependant received eCoPR. Three of us are waiting..
I don't know why it's so random like that. I thought they treat 1 application altogether, like, once they solve 1 application, all of the dependents will have the result together. :(

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
Me June 18 and u June 23….we r giving hope to each other through this canadavisa.com otherwise IRCC is totally hopeless these days…not transferring call to agent bcz they prioritize only emergency calls …no web form replies!!!
Yes you're right out of desperation I called them and they said they can help me and I am not supposed to call for the status. I don't understand, after afghan crisis they will reallocate resources for elections. The backlog keeps piling up

• Sad
Reactions: Dchawla

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
i think realistically we need to wait till September 20 - the elections day. that's what i've read on reddit where someone tried to reach out to MP regarding card too.. even they cannot do anything.
I don't understand what processing has to do with elections.... its completely a weird system

SaberHQ

Aug 24, 2021
Hi,
I received portal email on 26th August and replied with required details. While I'm still awaiting login credentials. I'm got the same portal email again on 27th and 29th . Did anyone get muliple portal emails? Is this normal?
We received duplicate portal emails as well. In our case, we got the second duplicate email after we created our login and uploaded our documents. Therefore, we simply replied to the same email and mentioned that we received it in duplicate. They didn't reply but anyway, nothing happened after that. We received our eCOPR on June 18th, still waiting for our PR cards.

SaberHQ

Aug 24, 2021
eCoPr: June 18
VO: OSC

Waiting for my PR card more than 70 days , has anyone already received the card that has received eCopr close to that date ?
My wife and I have the exact same condition. Received eCOPR on June 18th, still waiting for our PR cards. our VO is OSC as well :(

The bad thing is that we have an emergency travel in mid September. Tried reaching IRCC but they just said there is nothing we can do. Please update us whenever you get your PR card. I will do the same.

SaberHQ

Aug 24, 2021
Hey guys
A quick question! I have uploaded all information and photo on June 7th and I got copr on June 28th. It’s been 2 months todays waiting for PR card , Anyone is here in the same situation??? Please Respond I have to travel as I have a family emergency happened, Called Ircc many times and they said they’re working on it and now they’re prioritizing Afghan crisis
Anyone waiting for PR card since June ??? Photo is still in review
Hi. My wife and I are in the same situation. Received portal emails on June 10th and later got our eCOPR on June 18th. Since then, we are waiting for our PR cards. We have an emergency travel planned for mid September as well. :( Tried calling IRCC and they just said we should wait. Provided no information. Please update us whenever you receive yours. The address is "Accepted by IRCC" but the Photo is still under review.

Reactions: ROBERT2021

Hh0710

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Hii @andreynitro
We all r waiting for COPR buddy….since June
It’s been around 75 days….i think some of them from us really frustrated now..
Now it’s very hard to wait for either PR card or COPR …

• Sad
Reactions: gopalk and Dchawla

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Ah man feel terrible
I’ve been in the same boat for 2 months now ,
Uploaded everything 30th june
Just don’t understand how long it can keep us waiting, people who applied in a different category or had a different VO got theirs in less than 2 days
Just wanna move on from this :/

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hii @andreynitro
We all r waiting for COPR buddy….since June
It’s been around 75 days….i think some of them from us really frustrated now..
Now it’s very hard to wait for either PR card or COPR …
So true, I reached out to my local MP
They straight up said their focus is the elections now,
What a shame
People stranded are just gonna spend another 3 weeks wondering and waiting for the damn eCOPR
It’s just a shame on the system,
So hard to just keep waiting . :/

Reactions: jagann