New PR confirmation portal

Salman17

Jan 22, 2015
At last the wait is over FINALLY!!
OFFICE VLU-OSC

PR Portal
1st Email 12 July 21 (Replied same day)
2nd Email 13 July 21 (Got Credentials
Uploaded the photo and address next day)
Able to link pr file in CIC account same day

ECOPR 28 July 21 in Pr Portal
GU1
29 July 21 Pr File APPROVED in CIC ACCOUNT.

No update after that.Address is approved and Photo is still in review with IRCC in portal.Never got any GU about PR card mailed in CIC account.

PR CARD RECEIVED 20 August 21
Came from Sydney NS office!!

IRCC has definitely speed up their process after the back log in 2020 due to COVID so don’t lose hope at all.Hopefully all of you will get your ECOPR and PR card mailed soon.

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
OFFICE VLU-OSC

PR Portal

GU1

No update after that.Address is approved and Photo is still in review with IRCC in portal.Never got any GU about PR card mailed in CIC account.

IRCC has definitely speed up their process after the back log in 2020 due to COVID so don’t lose hope at all.Hopefully all of you will get your ECOPR and PR card mailed soon.
@Salman17 congrats. What do you mean by link pr file? do you mean linking a PR card? I am waiting for eCOPR since 14th July VLU OSC

Salman17

Jan 22, 2015
Yo
@Salman17 congrats. What do you mean by link pr file? do you mean linking a PR card? I am waiting for eCOPR since 14th July VLU OSC
Link Pr Application to my Account with the file number in CIC where you get updates about your medical background clearance etc.
Your ECOPR when updated will be under the address and picture in your Pr PORTAL.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
OFFICE VLU-OSC

PR Portal

GU1

Congrats. What stream?

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
OFFICE VLU-OSC

PR Portal

GU1

does the status of the pr card application in your CIC account still say 'submitted'?

CEC_April 1st

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Guys, I just realized that I believe IRCC is trying to put an official timeline for CoPR, it shows nothing right now but says updated weekly. Please check it out. Go to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html and click on learn how we’re processing applications during the pandemic. Click on "What did you apply for?" At the bottom you can see "Verification of status or request to amend" (I think this is a new option) select it and click continue. You can see

This includes:

• confirmation of permanent residence
  • replacement of visitor record
  • amendment of visitor record
  • study permit
  • work permit
There is no specific timeline there but it would be better to check here regularly. I think they are tired of answering questions and put here a specific timeline soon.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Guys, I just realized that I believe IRCC is trying to put an official timeline for CoPR, it shows nothing right now but says updated weekly. Please check it out. Go to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html and click on learn how we’re processing applications during the pandemic. Click on "What did you apply for?" At the bottom you can see "Verification of status or request to amend" (I think this is a new option) select it and click continue. You can see

This includes:

• confirmation of permanent residence
  • replacement of visitor record
  • amendment of visitor record
  • study permit
  • work permit
There is no specific timeline there but it would be better to check here regularly. I think they are tired of answering questions and put here a specific timeline soon.
Not sure what you mean but it has always shown ‘updated weekly’. Nothing new

CEC_April 1st

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Can you tell what date you see under "Verification of status or request to amend" option?
For example:
If you click on "Immigration" you can see We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between January 3 and 9, 2021
If you click on "Work Permit" you can see We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between May 9 and 15, 2021

other options are the same, but there is no specific timeframe under "Verification of status or request to amend" that's why I thought it was a new option.