+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
con

congrats...did u take any action from ur end? i have been waiting for pr card since 27th june.
No, I didn’t take any action. After learning of the error, I waited 2 weeks and the next time I called, the agent said the error was already sorted and card was in queue for printing

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Timeline

AOR June 28
MEP Aug 2

Eligibility & Criminality passed on Aug 9

1st GU Aug 16
Portal email Aug 16. Replied same day.

Credentials mail Aug 19
ECOPR Aug 20

vO Etobicoke
What is portal email and what is credentials email. Do you mean the mail in which they ask details like uci etc ..is that what you are saying as portal email or the one which they send with temp password

Drafty132

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
What is portal email and what is credentials email. Do you mean the mail in which they ask details like uci etc ..is that what you are saying as portal email or the one which they send with temp password
Portal is to reply back all details and 2nd one is for id password

binnyindia

Apr 26, 2018
Hello All,

If I already created a PR portal credentials before portal mail, will there be any problem/delay in receiving the eCOPR?

Can I ask the IRCC to create temporary PR portal credentials on new email address when I reply to the portal mail?

FYI: I have not received the portal mail yet.

For example:
I already have portal credentials from email address "A". Can I reply on the portal mail when receive on "A" email address that I want to use "B" email address for PR portal login.

Thanks

rockycocky

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
At last the wait is over FINALLY!!
OFFICE VLU-OSC

PR Portal
1st Email 12 July 21 (Replied same day)
2nd Email 13 July 21 (Got Credentials
Uploaded the photo and address next day)
Able to link pr file in CIC account same day

ECOPR 28 July 21 in Pr Portal
GU1
29 July 21 Pr File APPROVED in CIC ACCOUNT.

No update after that.Address is approved and Photo is still in review with IRCC in portal.Never got any GU about PR card mailed in CIC account.

PR CARD RECEIVED 20 August 21
Came from Sydney NS office!!

IRCC has definitely speed up their process after the back log in 2020 due to COVID so don’t lose hope at all.Hopefully all of you will get your ECOPR and PR card mailed soon.
how did you link you pr application? did you do it after receivinng ecopr?. what date of pr did you use? i am unable to link and assumed i ll be able to do it after receiving ecopr

Umarama29

Jun 26, 2020
Hope it works out for you. I understand how frustrating it can be, this system has so many hurdles.
How did you know you need to send it to Hamilton?
I got an email from IRCC hamilton yesterday that they havent received my photo yet and hence unable to process PR card and asked me to send it to the address they provided. My photo was already approved and case closed in PR confirmation portal. Thats why Im wondering what is happening..

Reactions: EE2Canada2020

Ammy12345

Aug 14, 2021
At last the wait is over FINALLY!!
OFFICE VLU-OSC

PR Portal
1st Email 12 July 21 (Replied same day)
2nd Email 13 July 21 (Got Credentials
Uploaded the photo and address next day)
Able to link pr file in CIC account same day

ECOPR 28 July 21 in Pr Portal
GU1
29 July 21 Pr File APPROVED in CIC ACCOUNT.

No update after that.Address is approved and Photo is still in review with IRCC in portal.Never got any GU about PR card mailed in CIC account.

PR CARD RECEIVED 20 August 21
Came from Sydney NS office!!

IRCC has definitely speed up their process after the back log in 2020 due to COVID so don’t lose hope at all.Hopefully all of you will get your ECOPR and PR card mailed soon.
I m also waiting for copr what date did you put in date of pr?