+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Umarama29

Jun 26, 2020
All,
I received my eCOPR in the PR confirmation portal on June 24th. On July 5th, I received an update email stating 'IRCC has approved and closed your case. You PR card will be mailed to you at the address provided". When I logged into the PR confirmation portal, I saw that the photo and address are approved. I have been waiting for my PR Card since then.
On 19th Aug, I received an email from IRCC Hamilton that they have not yet received my Photo for PR card and have asked me to send a copy of the photo to Hamilton office. Did someone else receive this kind of email after the photo was approved on PR portal?

Also when I try to login to the PR portal now, it says wrong combination of username/password. When I try to reset it, I'm not getting the activation code to my inbox. I'm totally confused. :( :(

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
All,
I received my eCOPR in the PR confirmation portal on June 24th. On July 5th, I received an update email stating 'IRCC has approved and closed your case. You PR card will be mailed to you at the address provided". When I logged into the PR confirmation portal, I saw that the photo and address are approved. I have been waiting for my PR Card since then.
On 19th Aug, I received an email from IRCC Hamilton that they have not yet received my Photo for PR card and have asked me to send a copy of the photo to Hamilton office. Did someone else receive this kind of email after the photo was approved on PR portal?

Also when I try to login to the PR portal now, it says wrong combination of username/password. When I try to reset it, I'm not getting the activation code to my inbox. I'm totally confused. :( :(
I'm in somewhat same situation. My case in the PR confirmation portal was 'approved and closed' on 27th July and i have been waiting for the pr card since then. The par card application that i had linked to my CIC account is 'submitted'. what is your status of the pr card application in the cic account?

Umarama29

Jun 26, 2020
I'm in somewhat same situation. My case in the PR confirmation portal was 'approved and closed' on 27th July and i have been waiting for the pr card since then. The par card application that i had linked to my CIC account is 'submitted'. what is your status of the pr card application in the cic account?
Its in Submitted status. I'm confused now as I received email from them asking for photo to be mailed.

Bhaven patel

Dec 24, 2019
I really don’t know whats wrong with the process whoever received ecopr in june they are stuck with PR CARD. They told me on call that they can’t see my photo uploaded and then they change the word by saying might be it is under review in portal so they cant see my photo. I really dnt knw what to do with it now.

Reactions: Raj_aud

simer1990

Feb 13, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-03-2021
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2021
Got the portal Credentials.

First portal email - 13th Aug 2021
Just received eCOPR :)

First portal email - 13th Aug 2021 (From Etobicoke)
Portal Credentials - 17th Aug 2021
COPR - 20th Aug 2021 (Issued at Calgary)

Albertan2017

May 13, 2021
All,

I am having the same issue. Wife and I got eCOPR on June 24th. Address and photos were submitted same day. Wife received her PR card July 12. My case still shows Submitted in GCKey, but my password no longer works for PR portal and I don't get the reset emails. PR portal stopped letting me log in about 2 weeks ago. Before that, my addr/photo were In Review. It's very frustrating... we were April 2020 AOR and the whole process has been like this.

Umarama29

Jun 26, 2020
I am having the same issue. Wife and I got eCOPR on June 24th. Address and photos were submitted same day. Wife received her PR card July 12. My case still shows Submitted in GCKey, but my password no longer works for PR portal and I don't get the reset emails. PR portal stopped letting me log in about 2 weeks ago. Before that, my addr/photo were In Review. It's very frustrating... we were April 2020 AOR and the whole process has been like this.
Same. PR portal stopped letting me login few weeks ago itself. I think I better send my photo to Hamilton address as per email and wait again. Let me know if you receive any similar email asking for photo copy.

EE2Canada2020

Aug 19, 2021
Same. PR portal stopped letting me login few weeks ago itself. I think I better send my photo to Hamilton address as per email and wait again. Let me know if you receive any similar email asking for photo copy.
Hope it works out for you. I understand how frustrating it can be, this system has so many hurdles.
How did you know you need to send it to Hamilton?

apalanis

Jul 20, 2021
Hey so I received my eCopr on June 15 and only July 19th I was asked for a photo revision and everytime I called ircc they said my photo was not on my file. The agent I spoke to today said it looks like they have processed my file which means my picture Is approved but its still not sent for production. It can take 2-3 after it goes to production for it to be mailed out. It really does not make sense cause they approve your picture and then again it's sitting for infinite amount of time until it goes it production. It's beyond frustrating.

EE2Canada2020

Aug 19, 2021
All,

There is a person in these forum who is an expert in all this and is super nice in answering questions as much as he/she can, try asking @legalfalcon . All the best. This last minute hiccup really sucks