+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Prabh9257

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Hello Folks,

After a wait of 11 weeks/78 days, I finally received my ECOPR last night at 11:58.
It was long wait for this document for me as some of my friends got their in 72 hours.
Well ! everything is great ... Best of luck to all who are waiting, just hang on tight ... don't worry.
Also, I did couple of efforts during this wait time, called IRCC 3 times, raised web form, Filled GC notes, but honestly nothing works.
Just wait and get rewarded.

VPO- Ottawa
First portal email - 22 May
Second email and information uploaded on portal - 27th May

Congrats to all who received theirs and best of luck to the ones waiting.

@Ron13 @Prabh9257
Really happy for you brother, it was a long wait

Alden.menzalgy

Dec 15, 2019
Hi all,

I've received the below mail for eCOPR last Saturday night. But I couldn't see the eCOPR to download in the PR confirmation portal.

"your case has been reviewed and an electronic copy of your confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document has been uploaded to your file."

Please help..
Congrats buddy, which visa office? Etobicoke?

Aamdani

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
I got confirmation portal today..could someone please tell me what to send back to get the credentials for the portal?

Hh0710

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Anyone here waiting COPR from June Month ….or I am the only one who will receive special treatment …called ircc 3 times raise web forms nothing works yet
Soo frustrating now…
They r saying they have too much work load …like seriously

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
I received my first email on August 4th & my portal credentials last night (12th). I uploaded my info right away, now to wait for CoPR!

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
@aammyy what's your visa office?
It never left Ottawa, I got my first email from OSC.

My timing is a bit weird because I have had a lot of issues. I got a call back in July asking why I never responded to an email they supposedly sent in May (which I never received) and there was a lot of misinformation/silence and then getting an MP involved from there.

Happy to finally be at this stage!

nylider

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Anyone here waiting COPR from June Month ….or I am the only one who will receive special treatment …called ircc 3 times raise web forms nothing works yet
Soo frustrating now…
They r saying they have too much work load …like seriously
im waiting since June 19, 2021..