+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

CEC_April 1st

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Has anyone tried to ask why eCoPR taking so long by directly emailing at portal email?
I asked it to the IRCC agent why some people getting their copr in a few days and some others wait for weeks. He said every case is different!! But you just confirm address, this is not a case processing. This is just finalizing the case. I really don't know it is that hard to confirm an address

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
I asked it to the IRCC agent why some people getting their copr in a few days and some others wait for weeks. He said every case is different!! But you just confirm address, this is not a case processing. This is just finalizing the case. I really don't know it is that hard to confirm an address
@CEC_April 1st yea confirming address is such a small job... waiting for eCoPR since 14th July...

Akaissassin

Feb 28, 2021
How much is the wait time for PR card? I got eCopr on 19th July, 2021. Unable to link the PR card application in gckey. Anyone in similar situation?
I wasn't able to link my PR Card application at first either. But tried to make changes to my Place of Birth several times and it worked. Make sure the place of birth exactly matches your passport(including commas and upper case/lower case). Hope this works :)

Reactions: daljeet48

Hk preet

Aug 2, 2021
Hello,
I am in the same boat. Received first email 30 July. Replied on the same day and didn’t hear anything from them. On 6 august I resent it again but until now nothing from their side. How did you send an email to them ? Did you resend the same information email or an inquiry email asking about the reason of delay to reply?
What do you advise me to do ?
Same here waiting from 27 July

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
You guys also waiting for eCOPR too ? It has been only a week to me since I made the declaration in PR Portal

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Received my GCMS notes.

AOR: May 25
Portal Asking for Information: July 29
Portal Access: July 29 (Declared, submitted address and photo same day)
COPR: Waiting

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: OSC - Operations Support Centre

I see on my note a section that says:

Application Assignment
Due Date: 2021/08/26

I'm hoping I will have an update at least by that date?

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Received my GCMS notes.

AOR: May 25
Portal Asking for Information: July 29
Portal Access: July 29 (Declared, submitted address and photo same day)
COPR: Waiting

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: OSC - Operations Support Centre

I see on my note a section that says:

Application Assignment
Due Date: 2021/08/26

I'm hoping I will have an update at least by that date?
@miguelca how did you find out your due date?

LaniS

Jun 17, 2021
Hey Guys, i received my E-Copr on May and after a month my status updated on the CIC profile as approved.
I am still waiting for my PR Card? I haven't linked my PR card application since my application was submitted by my representative.
Anyone on the same boat or know what i should do?
What do you mean by linking? I’m still waiting for my photo to be approved on that portal