+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

MexicanInNB

Feb 18, 2021
Hello all,

I am a FSW PNP applicant from April 2020.

On July 27th I received the first email asking me to provide information needed to create my login credentials.

I did not hear back from them, and had already sent three emails to them.

This week I received a call from IRCC saying that I had not responded to their email, and asked me to send it again. The person on the phone confirmed they had received this one and that it could a few more days.

I am not sure if this has happened to anyone else. Have not found much on the forum. Please your advise or feedback.

Thank you

miguelca

May 6, 2021
The status of the pr card application that i linked is 'submitted'. The pr portal says case is closed. I dont understand whats going on
Th PR and the PR Card are different process. You already have your COPR so your PR applications is done. You are a landed PR
The PR Card has to go through other process. Which will be, basically, printing the card with the info you submitted in the Portal and mailed to you. Until that the PR Card application will be like Submitted.

B.T

Jun 13, 2021
Got my COPR today:

AOR - 2nd June 2021
Medical and Bio - 29th June 2021
Got 4 GU in last week of July
Portal Email - 6th August 2021 (Replied same day)
Portal Email Again - 8th August 2021 (Replied same day)
Credentials - 11th August 2021 (Uploaded everything same day)
COPR - 12th August 2021

Primary VO - Ottawa
Secondary VO - OSC (Got portal email from OSC)
Good luck everyone!

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
Th PR and the PR Card are different process. You already have your COPR so your PR applications is done. You are a landed PR
The PR Card has to go through other process. Which will be, basically, printing the card with the info you submitted in the Portal and mailed to you. Until that the PR Card application will be like Submitted.
thanks. do u know how much time it takes for the pr card to arrive in mail? the pr card application that is linked to my IRCC account, i see that it was submitted on 27th June and status has not changed since 27th June.

Hani222

Jul 22, 2021
Congratulations. Me wAiting since June 9. Did you send any webform or call ircc? If yes, what reply they gave u
Generic rply of webform due covid ...
When I phone them they said their is no timeframes for this process.
I also sent emails couples time a day on portal ID from last 30 days

Rasco

Aug 11, 2021
What was your web form query?
I told them i need to go back home for my wedding. I booked my flight for sept last week. And i had submitted additional docs like my driving license,recent vaccine shots reciept,new digital photo, airways tickets, my recent online orders.(they never asked, but i submitted while filling web-form just to make it easy for both ends) i also told them i am going through anxiety cause of long time not seeing family, overload work and this pandemic.

Adam1968

Jun 16, 2021
Hello all,

I am a FSW PNP applicant from April 2020.

On July 27th I received the first email asking me to provide information needed to create my login credentials.

I did not hear back from them, and had already sent three emails to them.

This week I received a call from IRCC saying that I had not responded to their email, and asked me to send it again. The person on the phone confirmed they had received this one and that it could a few more days.

I am not sure if this has happened to anyone else. Have not found much on the forum. Please your advise or feedback.

Thank you
Hello,
I am in the same boat. Received first email 30 July. Replied on the same day and didn’t hear anything from them. On 6 august I resent it again but until now nothing from their side. How did you send an email to them ? Did you resend the same information email or an inquiry email asking about the reason of delay to reply?
What do you advise me to do ?

Mill4one

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hi all,

I've received the below mail for eCOPR last Saturday night. But I couldn't see the eCOPR to download in the PR confirmation portal.

"your case has been reviewed and an electronic copy of your confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document has been uploaded to your file."

Please help..
"Download " link all the way at the bottom of the portal.

daljeet48

Feb 7, 2021
Trying to link PR card application. I am able to link my wife’s PR card application, but unable to link for me. Anyone know why is this so?