+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Wuzy

Jul 29, 2021
Hello all,
I've been waiting for two weeks after submission of my address and photo in the portal for eCOPR or something to move.
I was wondering if this is useful or not to raise a form? Or just wait patiently?

1st Portal email: July 19th
2nd Portal email (credentials): July 20th
In Canada declaration: Submitted to IRCC (July 20th)
Address and photo: In review by IRCC (July 20th)
eCOPR: Waiting

miguelca

May 6, 2021
I would be leaving for six weeks too ...
i wont have a problem to return to canada even tho I am not a permanent resident? Right as ai am on my bowp permit ?
As long as you dont get your COPR you can come back to Canada on your BOWP + TRV (if you need one)
You can't come back only with your COPR. You need a PR Card or a PRTD

Julia@1987S

Dec 27, 2020
Hello all,
I've been waiting for two weeks after submission of my address and photo in the portal for eCOPR or something to move.
I was wondering if this is useful or not to raise a form? Or just wait patiently?

1st Portal email: July 19th
2nd Portal email (credentials): July 20th
In Canada declaration: Submitted to IRCC (July 20th)
Address and photo: In review by IRCC (July 20th)
eCOPR: Waiting
Hi,
Where is your Vo? We have the same timeline. I am still waiting for ecopr.

knltwy

Mar 9, 2018
Hong Kong
Almost same dates. I received 1st email on July 17, 2nd portal credentials on July 18. In Canada declaration, address and photo uploaded same day, still waiting copr. Do you know your VO?
Me too. I received 1st email on July 16. Credentials on July 17. Submitted In Canada declaration, address and photo uploaded on the same day.
Got another email on July 18.
Still in review with IRCC. no eCOPR yet.

Don't know my VO. Thinking should I phone to ask.

Benar11

Jul 1, 2021
Congratulations, i got the same update. Please update whenever you get your card
Where it says we mailed to you? Cic account or portal? I received copr last week and my cic account got update yesterday it's says approved but I couldn't see anything about pr mailed to me?

miguelca

May 6, 2021
The problem is whether approving an address is that hard or not. Waiting time sucks in every stage
The only explanation I can think of its that this is somebody manual job. So they have to google and check that is not a business address. + manually checking that we look pretty on the photo. I can see that creating a huge queue... But how some people get them in the same day and others months later... is beyond my comprehension.

IRCC works is mysterious ways haha

Reactions: knltwy
Jul 28, 2020
The only explanation I can think of its that this is somebody manual job. So they have to google and check that is not a business address. + manually checking that we look pretty on the photo. I can see that creating a huge queue... But how some people get them in the same day and others months later... is beyond my comprehension.

IRCC works is mysterious ways haha
IRCC should send an apology mail to all the candidates approved on the same day. That's against their work ethics.