+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Anyone here got incorrect eCorp and reached out to IRCC to get a updated or correct eCorp?

In my case they have uploaded zoomed document of eCorp where my family and given name is missed out for all mine and dependents. Bottom portion of where we will sign is also missing.

Any inputs would help to get the correct one. I have already raised webform and also reached IRCC over phone. So far no update on my web form, on phone they asked me to send an respond email to portal mail to get an updated copy . So far no luck on getting the right copy.

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
I have received the IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email yesterday morning and replied immediately with all required information and today I have received another same email again. What is going on:p?
This is normal, just ignore the subsequent mails. we got 3 emails, one even after getting eCorp

Reactions: Narhea and Kaptaan

Narhea

Jan 9, 2021
It's very random, some gets eCoPR on next day and some are waiting for more than a month. You need to wait, there is no fixed timeline or pattern with eCoPR approval.
Yes I got lucky because I just upload my photo and address on the morning July 26 and got ecopr in the afternoon. Now just waiting for the p.r card it's say reviewed by ircc.

AR-Dec2019

Apr 7, 2021
Anyone here got incorrect eCorp and reached out to IRCC to get a updated or correct eCorp?

In my case they have uploaded zoomed document of eCorp where my family and given name is missed out for all mine and dependents. Bottom portion of where we will sign is also missing.

Any inputs would help to get the correct one. I have already raised webform and also reached IRCC over phone. So far no update on my web form, on phone they asked me to send an respond email to portal mail to get an updated copy . So far no luck on getting the right copy.
I also have similar issue. The top portion above date of birth field is cut off. Looks like a scanner error.
I have sent email to the portal email id on 28th July, the day I received eCoPR. Called IRCC also the next day and reported.
Waiting for response.

Vantrtopr

Jun 23, 2021
Hey! I’m sure this question has been asked before but how can you find out what visa office is processing your eCOPR?