+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Abhis2213

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
When i got Login credentials and link for Portal after waiting long time as CEC applicant. I thought that’s it wait is over and now i will have my copr. But after viewing this forum i think wait is still not over.

anyone here who got 1st Email from Etobicoke - ETO-XXXX.
Anyone knows how much time they are taking?

JKJ11

Jul 28, 2021
can anyone tell me how to know the visa office processing my PR application? applied GCMS but not received yet.Is there any other method to know about it?Please help

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Good day everyone,

After my dependent replied to the immigration email to receive the portal, he received the portal in his private email with a wrong application number, name and UCI.
My dependent couldn’t proceed obviously because of this error and so far no response.
I’ll put the name below in case he is checking this forum, or may be someone knows him could communicate with him.

Mahendrasing Shardulsing Rajput
Would you like to have your real name posted on the internet without your consent?

Ahmedaref74

Aug 1, 2021
Good day everyone,

After my dependent replied to the immigration email to receive the portal, he received the portal in his private email with a wrong application number, name and UCI.
My dependent couldn’t proceed obviously because of this error and so far no response.
I’ll put the name below in case he is checking this forum, or may be someone knows him could communicate with him.

In
Good day everyone,

Would you like to have your real name posted on the internet without your consent?
most probably the gentleman Is still waiting for his confirmation without any communication, I didn’t post his name to do any harm, I’m trying to help And locate a person who has been waiting for more than a year for this email.
and yes I won’t mind having my name on this forum, specially when someone is trying to communicate with me to correct an error which include both of us and we don’t know each other.
I think it would be better to notify him , rather than ignoring the whole thing and keep quite.
I hope this answered your question!

Benar11

Jul 1, 2021
Hi guys is there anyone waiting with inland dependent? I choose option A and received credentials portal July 1th.. nothing about my wife, I uploaded my photo address everything I received copr July 29th but still nothing for my wife, I fill out Webform no response

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hi guys is there anyone waiting with inland dependent? I choose option A and received credentials portal July 1th.. nothing about my wife, I uploaded my photo address everything I received copr July 29th but still nothing for my wife, I fill out Webform no response
@Benar11 what's your visa office?

Dont you see more than one profile under your account? Double check what you have sent them was correct before creating credentials.

Call them, use web form and also email to the same portal email address in Canadain working hours time. I hope they will create profile.

Benar11

Jul 1, 2021
@Benar11 what's your visa office?

Dont you see more than one profile under your account? Double check what you have sent them was correct before creating credentials.

Call them, use web form and also email to the same portal email address in Canadain working hours time. I hope they will create profile.
I did everything except calling, it's so weird it's been month, also my copr shows I have no dependent, will try to call them on Tuesday

Viharpatel123

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Hey folks,

Just want to give everyone a final update, and some words of encouragement to those waiting for what feels like is going to be for the rest of eternity, here's my timeline:

1st portal e-mail: 19 May 2021
2nd portal e-mail & submission of address, photo and in-Canada declaration: 20 May 2021
1st portal e-mail received again (no explanation given): 21 June 2021

E-COPR finally received: 13 July 2021 (55 days after the 1st e-mail with minor mistakes on the CoPR that I just choose to ignore)
PR card application linked to GCKeys account: 13 July 2021
GU1: 14 July 2021 (no e-mail, found out by checking on GCKeys)
PR card application approved: 26 July 2021 (no e-mail, found out by checking on GCKeys)
PR portal changed from everything in review to approved: 27 July 2021 (e-mail from IRCC notifying of the update)
PR card received in the mail in Vancouver B.C.: 30 July 2021 (72 days after the 1st e-mail, 266 days since AOR date)

As someone who follows this thread along with others on the forum obsessively and religiously for the past 2-3 months (checking it every 5 minutes from 7 AM to 2 AM the next day every day for weeks-on-end), I feel pretty confident in vouching that neither of the following will speed up your process: calling IRCC, submitting webforms, replying to the e-mail 10+ times, reaching out to your MP, doing the rain dance, bending the knee, holding the door, and anything else under the sun that you can fathom. Those who say it'd work are simply saying so based on their own confirmation bias. To the lucky bastards who disagree, come at me, bro! JK, love you (kiss kiss). The only thing separating you from your COPR or PR card is simply time and luck, IMHO.

The good news is, you definitely won't have to wait until the earth gets engulfed by the sun along with our conclusively meaningless existence; there's an end date to this wait and it'll all be worth it in the end. Getting the PR card is like getting to use the Get-Out-of-Jail-Free card! Enjoy your long weekend, folks, and see you lot in 2-3 years at the citizenship thread!

Cheers and good luck! XOXO
calling the agent helps sometimes as they put notes in your file. For example, Our case is inland spouse with outland dep who came to Canada. Updated vis web foam and both person got email for portal. After updating portal, Primary app got
@Hani222 My primary visa office was Edmonton which was really fast. I have been waiting for eCOPR since 14th July. From what I can see people are getting eCOPR within up to 5 weeks. Lucky one in a week and for others between 3 to 5 weeks.

In your case is way too late. Did you called them?
Waiting for July 12

Kaptaan

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
I have received the IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email yesterday morning and replied immediately with all required information and today I have received another same email again. What is going on:p?

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
I have received the IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email yesterday morning and replied immediately with all required information and today I have received another same email again. What is going on:p?
@Kaptaan Many people have received that email multiple times. Just reply to that email as you did before.

Reactions: Kaptaan