+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Sania_19940707

Jun 23, 2021
My PR application is still in progess in gckey. Would there be any issue if PR application is in progress and I received my CoPR on 19th July,2021? Still waiting for PR card.

Jul 28, 2020
I received the first email on Aug 1 to select the option. And today on Aug 3 received the login for the portal. Just submitted and the status now says - In review with IRCC. Let's see how long it takes now.

Reactions: miguelca

Alden.menzalgy

Dec 15, 2019
Confirmation Portal
Uploaded photos and address, July 7th
Waiting for my eCOPR.

Through CEC program, Etobicoke visa office, Inland immigrant.

welpure2

Aug 7, 2019
If you are on implied status(maintained status), IRCC will have to approve your temporary status first before confirming your PR status.
Got this information from the IRCC Client Support Centre agent.
The visa officer will expedite your temporary resident application(visitor/work permit) so that they continue with the landing process.
May be my case is similar here.
I applied for BOWP while my AOR was in process (AOR - March 31st 2021).
I received portal email on July 20th and submitted all details on the same day and still waiting for eCOPR.
Then on July 22nd, my WP was approved and received the WP today in mail.
So is there a possibility that they will now work on my eCOPR approval?
Does anyone have a similar situation?

sweet2818

Star Member
Jul 8, 2021
Update:

PR card application approved in Aug. 02

Status: we mailed your your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

Goodluck to all waiting for their CoPRs and PR cards

Reactions: paontario

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Update:

PR card application approved in Aug. 02

Status: we mailed your your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

Goodluck to all waiting for their CoPRs and PR cards
Hopefully you can get it within 3-4days.

Mercedes2021

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
is it really hard to approve address and photos for inland applicants? I have been waiting for 17 days on pr portal, still no clue from them. I've read people waiting 2 months for their address to be approved. Some other people get their copr document even same day or 2-3 days after they uploded. It's ridiculous.
Same thinking bro! I really don't understand why verifying a photo and an address in Canada takes that long :oops: