+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Rockytheten

Jun 13, 2017
Recieved my eCop, had gotten my portal mail on July 24th. There is a mistake in my copr, they put the wrong original entry date. I have sent an email to client portal ,are there any other steps i need to do to fix this?

Chloe33nagi

May 13, 2021
I got my first email on the July 15th, replied them on the same day. Then I received portal account mail on the next day, uploaded my photo and declined the address. However IRCC account still shows “In review” now.
I see many people got eCoPR even on the same day or less than week after they submitted photos, I’m kinda anxious about it..I also received IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email again after I already submitted my photo and everything. I just took it as doubling or some mistake so just ignored it though… I’ve (probably we’ve all) been in the “almost there” status for a while, this makes me feel so frustrated….

szzyp

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016

szzyp

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
I got my first email on the July 15th, replied them on the same day. Then I received portal account mail on the next day, uploaded my photo and declined the address. However IRCC account still shows “In review” now.
I see many people got eCoPR even on the same day or less than week after they submitted photos, I’m kinda anxious about it..I also received IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email again after I already submitted my photo and everything. I just took it as doubling or some mistake so just ignored it though… I’ve (probably we’ve all) been in the “almost there” status for a while, this makes me feel so frustrated….
I am in the same boat. Is your landing office Virtual Landing Unit, OSC? If you are unsure, check the first portal email signature.

vsh1008

Jun 15, 2021
Hi could someone please tell me that, in the pr confirmation portal, can I insert a mailing address that is different from the one in my or application? I'm moving in a few days and would like my or card mailed to my new address.
Thanks!
yes,
i provided different address, and today my address is approved

jozy0123

Star Member
May 26, 2021
Waiting for eCoPR since June 3rd...... OSC, VLU. Is anyone still in the same boat? Was looking to change jobs, some of them actually require RP status.... feel very sad.

Reactions: MJesan

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Do we need to link the PR Card to CIC account? Do they give us instructions for that?.. I didn't think that was required in new PR Confirmation portal...
It is not mandatory to link your PR card application with GCkey/CIC account and they dont give you any instructions for that. However it is useful to see updates happening on your application because PR confirmation portal doesnt give any update regarding PR card issue and sent via mail.

Zaluzhna

May 15, 2019
OMG you should name which eCorp you have received i am pretty you received eCorp of a person who is here and waiting for a month or longer lol (not funny)
I actually found the person whose COPR I received on LikedIn in hope that may be she received mine instead. But nope, she got hers. I wish I could brighten someone's day like that haha

Reactions: OliviaBBB

Hh0710

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Waiting for eCoPR since June 3rd...... OSC, VLU. Is anyone still in the same boat? Was looking to change jobs, some of them actually require RP status.... feel very sad.
Waiting from June 18th….me and mine friend submitted photo and address same day but no one from us didn’t receive COPR yet ….very annoying situation ☹☹

Hh0710

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
I actually found the person whose COPR I received on LikedIn in hope that may be she received mine instead. But nope, she got hers. I wish I could brighten someone's day like that haha
Can u please mention the name of the person probably there is one from us who is waiting their COPR from more than month…

Mr. E

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
What's the processing time at the Virtual Landing Unit? I'm still waiting for my eCOPR and I will have to travel soon.